What CEO Wants from Strategic Learning & Development?
What you'll learn
- How you can build a L&D function which is as useful as a business function to the CEO?
- How you can convert L&D function from a cost center to a strategic function of the organization?
- How L&D can play a critical role to contribute to business growth in key business areas?
- How to build a knowledge sharing ecosystem within organization to replicate the best practices?
- How to transform the organization for technology – process – business model changes?
- Basic knowledge of learning and development function
CEOs and business leaders are not interested in training; they are interested in achieving business results. They want Learning Professionals to play a significant role by helping in achieving the business results. To play a significant role in the organization, Learning Professionals should know the business, their problems and find ways to solve these problems.
If you a Learning and Development professional who is looking to create a business impact in your organization through your function. You want to be a strategic business unit, not a cost center, this is a must course for you. At the end of this course, you will know
How you can build an L&D function that is as useful as a business function to the CEO?
How you can convert the L&D function from a cost center to a strategic function of the organization?
How L&D can play a critical role to contribute to business growth in key business areas?
How to build a knowledge-sharing ecosystem within an organization to replicate the best practices?
How to transform the organization for technology – process – business model changes?
Learning professionals should plan organizational learning and development strategy around these pointers. For each of the pointer defined here, you will get detailed knowledge to create a dedicated plan and execute it.
Who this course is for:
- HR Professionals
- Learning and Development (L&D) Professionals
- Any one who is passionate about Learning and Development
Ashok Sharma is a strategic senior learning and development professional offering over 15 years of rich & qualitative experience in this field in the industry. His business-aligned approach to run L&D function, make him a key member for strategic business decisions in his. He effectively supports business teams for performance improvement through tailored solutions. He plays a key role in implementing technology – process – business model changes in the organization. His hands-on experience and time tested methods to make him a successful L&D professional. His passion to make others learn technology, domain, processes, and other skills lead to teaching his own function Learning and Development.