What are Customer Facing (Collaborative) OKRs?
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- OKR goal management framework
- OKR in a customer facing purpose
- Project management concepts
- Basecamp 3
- Manage project task life cycles
- How to align customer and vendor goals
- Goal management techniques
- None, if you just want to learn what this concept is about
- Create a free Basecamp 3 account if you want to follow along
What's the problem?
Miscommunication and misunderstanding between vendor and customer
A unified understanding gap of customer needs from all vendor's customer-facing departments
Lack of organization and structure when handling customer problems
What is the CF-OKR framework solution?
To help achieve vertical and horizontal alignment between customer and vendor's internal customer-facing teams
What tools can help support this framework?
In this course, we will use Basecamp 3 as the optimal project management tool for both vendors and customers to practice this framework
What are the benefits of this framework using Basecamp 3?
Clean, declarative overview of the projects worked on within a quarterly snapshot
Executive reporting friendly organization because the structure is based on the OKR goal management model
Big picture understanding of customer’s project activities
Encapsulates each project in 1-todo list to historically track communication engagements
A scalable approach to customer project documentation
Easy to understand transparency, visibility on projects for both vendor and Customers
Better internal customer-facing team alignment
Easier to do customer account retrospectives (QBRs, etc)
Todo-items are assignable to people for better accountability
Todo-items allow for setting due dates
Can check off items that are done
Rearrange (Drag-drop) todo-items based on priority
Comment discussion thread on individual todo-item
And more detailed benefits are presented in this course.
- Customer Success Managers
- Account Executives
- Implementation Managers
- Product Managers
- Project Managers
- Program Managers
- Onboarding Specialist
- Or anyone trying to break into the aforementioned role to use this framework during interviews