We've All Got Mental Health - Let's Look After It
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 24 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to develop a better relationship with yourself and proactively look after your mental health
- What mental health is and 11 strategies on how we can look after it
Mental health is often discussed when things go wrong but, like our physical health, there are lots of things we can do to look after it better. This course equips you with strategies to help you develop stronger mental health, enabling you to thrive better through adversity, feel happier about yourself and build stronger levels of self-esteem and confidence.
Each module contains inspiring stories and is backed up with robust tools that will leave you with stronger mental health.
- People wanting to improve their confidence and happiness levels
- People wanting to develop a better relationship with themselves
- People wanting to develop positive mental health
When it comes to physical health we have a pretty decent understanding of the type of things we can do to improve it. This video explores how developing a better relationship with yourself benefits you and gives you an introduction to the topic.
Journaling is the master tool in our kit. It helps us develop stronger self-awareness and gives us space to make sense of our thoughts and feelings.