Western Culinary World - أسرار وفنون الأطباق الغربية
What you'll learn
- The art of cooking western meals from beginner to professional
- Cooking Basics
- Secrets and culinary arts in the kitchen
- From beginner to professional
- The most important secrets of Western
- Develop culinary skill
- Professional fast food preparation
- Culinary Arts
- Mastering Western Restaurants Professionally
- Introduction to Western
- Five world famous meals
- (Crispy - Spicy - Zinger - Supreme - Broasted)
- Top tips for choosing the right chicken
- How to cut chicken - clean it - wash it - seasoning it
- Introduction to the most important spices
- How to prepare and mix it
- the most important and most dangerous secret of the Westerner
- Important rules for developing your cooking skills
- How to transport fast food step by step
- Just an overview and a passion for cooking
Western Culinary World - Master the art of fast food cooking from beginner to pro.
In today's course I will teach you 5 famous western dishes in the world.
With 3 languages
Learn the basics of cooking step by step to master the art of cooking Western meals and reveal its most important secrets. Learn the most important spices required. The secret to the unmatched crunchy and delicious taste. Learn how to deal with chicken (cutting - cleaning - washing - seasoning) and the most important tips for choosing the right chicken for these meals. Develop your level in the field of cooking and you can train on all these meals through your home only and without any machine. Learn the most important secrets of these meals that you will never find on the Internet. What is the marine? . How to cook (crispy - spicy - zinger - suprim and broasted) very professionally.
Do you know what western dishes are?
Do you know the difference between Zinger and Suprime?
Do you know the difference between Crispy and Spicy?
Learn how to fry them well so that they are not raw ?
You can challenge any chef. If you are working or if you own a restaurant
I wish you good luck and success.
With chef Ahmad 10 Year's experience in the kitchen and restaurants .
Who this course is for:
- passion for cooking
- Chef's course students
- cooking area
- restaurant workers
- kitchen workers
- High paying job seekers
- professional cooking
- restaurant owners
Chef Ahmed, age twenty-four years. Ten years of experience in the field of western and eastern cuisine, and I also have experience in the world of dough. Medical student at: Ankara University - Turkey. Turkish Arabic translator. I also have knowledge of the English language. Experience in the field of legal advice for work, treatment or tourism in Turkey. Previous experience in online commerce of at least seven years.