WeSeeYou- Identify child anxiety or trauma during COVID-19
- There are no requirements for this course, but you will gain important knowledge and practical tools.
We See You is a short free webinar for teachers and parents aimed at helping children share negative emotions and experiences, anxiety or trauma they had during the quarantine due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Adults will acquire simple and practical tools to improve communication and respond empathetically, suitable for everyday relationships with children and effective in complex or traumatic situations. Developed by 'Latet- Pe'/ Dare To Share NGO.
Who this course is for:
- parents and teachers
- 05:14How to identify possible problems
- 05:01What to do if we suspect that a child has suffered trauma or abuse
- 04:08The 5 stage response model
- 04:58Children's fear & anxiety
- 01:59Mandatory reporting
- 03:39יש לי למי לספר- Original hebrew theme song: "It's great to share"
Founder of Latet- Pe/ Dare To Share, is a practicing psychodrama therapist in Israel and a noted practitioner in the field of child sexual abuse. Operates in various sectors (jewish, secular, muslim, ultra-orthodox) and leads a team of 40 conceolors to teach child abuse prevention all over Israel. Married to rivka and father to 4 great kids. lives in Jerusalem.