Wellness. Simplified. Happy & Healthy Living: Nutrition
What you'll learn
- Apply simple lifestyle changes for the whole family that will have you looking and feeling your best
- Make simple lifestyle changes that greatly enhance quality of life and decrease the risk (and can reverse and prevent) chronic diseases like diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and obesity
- Head to the grocery store armed with the knowledge to make split second decisions and identify healthy items for the whole family
- Learn easy recipes to get you started in your journey towards a healthier life
- Avoid the pitfalls and frustration of yo-yo diets and complex lifestyles that don't work
- Understand why diets aren't sustainable and easy, simple lifestyle changes can help you feel happy and healthy
- Learn the keys to healthy living through basic nutrition
- All you need is yourself and the desire to look and feel the best you've ever felt!
Are you interested in living a happier and healthier life? Do you want to lose or maintain weight? Do you want to prevent or even reverse chronic diseases such as obesity, high cholesterol, high blood pressure and diabetes by making some simple changes to your diet?
If you answered "yes" to any of those questions, you're in the right place!
Don’t waste your time with complex lifestyles, yo-yo diets and unrealistic health plans.
This course will teach you the basics of how to optimize nutrition to make you look and feel the best you ever have!
Take this course at your own pace and apply these simple and easy lifestyle changes that will have your body working in tip-top shape!
All future lectures and other bonuses added to the course are always free once you have enrolled.
I am always available by email and the course discussion board to help you along your journey towards a healthier life.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone interested in making simple and easy lifestyle changes that can be applied to the whole family and let you look and feel the best you've ever felt!
- This course is for anyone who is sick of diets that simply don't work, complex lifestyles that aren't sustainable or realistic to obtain or tell you to cut out entire food groups
Take the wheel and control your own destiny by innovating yourself!
Learn from my expertise and experience from over a decade of research and work at world-renowned institutions like the Cleveland Clinic, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, University Hospitals of Cleveland, the University of Cincinnati and University of South Florida.
Do you want to be a visionary leader in the workplace, at home and in the community?
Do you want to learn how to live a happy and healthy life using simple changes that work for everyone?
Would you like to make a few simple changes that will help you look and feel the best you’ve ever felt?
You can do this and so much more with my courses!
A bit more about me…
Having learned from some of the world's great minds and leaders, I am passionate about sharing my brand of servant, strengths-based leadership with all. Being a great leader isn't just about effectiveness in the workplace, it's also about leading families, relationships, teams and communities to the best of your abilities.
Master of Public Health
I have a Master of Public Health degree from the University of South Florida, where I studied epidemiology and a bachelors in psychology from the University of Cincinnati. I am also Certified in Public Health (CPH), the only credentialing for public health professionals, which focuses on best practices and public health expertise.
I spent 10 years conducting research at world-renowned hospitals and institutions like the Cleveland Clinic and Cincinnati Children’s Hospital studying various chronic diseases and topics, including cancer, bariatrics/obesity, dementia and the endocrine system. My research is published in various medical journals and has been presented internationally.
In addition to a decade of research, much of which was related to wellness and disease prevention, I served as director of health & fitness at the University of Cincinnati, where I worked and collaborated with leading wellness experts from the Cleveland Clinic, University of Cincinnati and more. You can gain all of my knowledge and expertise from over 10 years by signing up for my course and taking the first step towards a happy and healthy life, the simple way.
Enroll today and together we can start your journey to a happier you.
I am with you every step of your journey, contact me at any time with any questions you might have.