Wellness for body, mind, spirit: 4 Week Fitness Course
What you'll learn
- Personal training tips, videos, nutrition support, wellness for mind and spirit, yoga, and spiritual guide
In this course you will get:
1. Follow-along workouts that target the lower body, abdominals, and upper body.
2. Mental health guides to help with body awareness, stretching, flexibility, and yoga.
3. Spiritual guides to help with meditation and stress relief.
4. As well as articles discussing stress relief, meditation, muscle systems, visualization and introspection, and general body anatomy and physiology to understand better how exercise affects your body and mental health.
This course is holistic because there is a framework of exercises that deal with meditation, yoga, and flexibility. These exercises help people connect your mind with your body and build some confidence in connecting with your body. The other part of this course deals specifically with strength training and cardio. It is important to remember to check in with your doctor on whether or not it is safe to exercise. Understand that form and safety are the most important tools when training. It is better to use proper form and technique rather than improper form and compromise the safety and health of your body. This course will provide a great introduction to learning to train individually without in-person training. If you need further assistance please reach out to me for further guidance. Thank you!
Who this course is for:
Philip was originally born in Accra, Ghana, and moved to the states with his family when he was young. He studied Neuroscience in his undergrad life at Indiana University. He then studied at Boston University, obtaining his Masters’s in Health Sciences. Philip’s passions have always been reflected in his life as he served as a dental assistant, medical scribe, pharmaceutical assistant, and currently as a certified personal trainer. His ultimate goal is to help people physically, but emotional and spiritual health is just as, if not more important.