Welcome to the Circular Economy
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- What the root cause of climate change is, what perpetrates this condition and what we need to change to reach circularity
- Example - Why recycling should be our last resort
Updated April 09th, 2020
Our latest COP25 meeting in Madrid drives the point home even further that we need to take charge of making this planet we share a better place. We start in explaining the problems tied with the take - > make -> dispose model we have deployed since the industrial revolution and then move on look at the true call to action we have to achieve circularity or closed loops intended to come as close as possible to no waste produced.
The solutions required to avoid the next coronavirus (or whatever VUCA event that comes our way) and the path to circularity are the same. This has become and will remain the focus of this course.
The course moves on to discuss what we can do to take control. Each one of us has the power to make a difference and a number of small improvements create a big impact.
- Anyone who is interested in learning about the subject and is keen to take matters into her own hands
- Example: What is the cost we have in not achieving circularity?