Welcome To Game Design - Master Board Game Design
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Develop Complete Board or Card Games Prototypes
- Create Game Projects with Game Design Document and Canvas
- Know how the Tabletop Games were created and how they evolved
- What are the main Tabletop Game Genres and how they work
- Understand what are and when to use Physical Game Components
- When to use each type of aesthetics
- How to separate the game moments
- How to Balance your game using Math, Randomness and Probabilities
- Know what goes in the game and whats goes in expansions
- How to publish your game with a publisher of by yourself
- Find free assets for your projects
- There are absolutely no prerequisites to take this course.
This course will teach you how to create Board Games from Scratch.
We start with the history of video games, then you'll learn about the game moments and components used to create a game.
In the end, you'll receive a template to start creating your game from scratch and how to publish it.
You will also learn how to balance your game to make it fun.
You will learn about many different aspects of Game Design in Tabletop Games and how they work, such as:
How to create prototypes using free tools and without being an artist
The History of Tabletop Game Consoles and their Purposes
How to choose the best components for your game
How the different game components feel in each situation
What are the main game genres
How the game aesthetics influence in the game
How to write good rulebooks
What are the main game moments
Where to find free assets for your game and use them commercially
How to balance your game using math
How to separate your game from expansions
How to publish and sell your games
By the end of some classes, I’ll challenge you to do some exercises, to help you learn better. They are not mandatory, but they can make you become a better game designer.
This course will help you create a bionic eye, after your know how games are made, playing them will never be the same again.
Enroll Now and I See you in the course!
- People who want to learn about the Tabletop Games Creation
- People who want to understand Game Theory
- People who want to know how to create Tabletop Games from Scratch
- Anyone who plans to create quick Prototypes to validate their game ideas
- People who want to become Great Game Designers
- People who want to know how to Create Games using the best components
- People who want to learn Mathematics for Games