Welcome to Finance (University-Level Course)
What you'll learn
- University Level Finance
- Basic Accounting
- Learn advantages/disadvantages of various types of firms
- Learn what and how companies report with the accounting statements
- Learn the concepts of book value and market value
- Learn about financial ratios and how to use them
- Learn crucial financial market concepts (e.g. Law of One Price, Arbitrage)
- Learn about the concepts of time value of money with discounting and compounding
- Learn about the Debt and Equity Capital Markets
- Learn what bonds are how they work
- Learn various methods of stock and project valuation
- Learn about the Capital Asset Pricing Model and its use
- Learn the differences between financing a company through debt and equity
- Learn what options are and how they work
- Virtually nothing except basic Mathematics
In this course, you will learn about the fundamentals of finance (the difficulty level will mirror finance courses at university-level). You will learn the basics and go through the most important concepts. Starting by learning about the types of companies and their business language (accounting). Afterward, you will dive into the Capital Markets (equity and debt). Following that, you will learn how to value projects and companies. Finally, you will be introduced to the world of derivatives. In a nutshell, if you want to know what Finance is all about, you are in the right place!
While it might sound like a lot to learn, we are a team of students with numerous years of experience. We know what it means to be faced with a mountain of material to learn. Therefore, our teaching is done in a way we would have liked to be taught (interactively and intuitively).
Who this course is for:
- People interested in improving their understanding of Finance
- University students struggling with Finance courses
- Professionals wanting to refresh their Finance knowledge
We are a team of university tutors called Success Formula. We have more than 5 years of experience providing university-level classes (Bachelor level).
We are passionate about teaching and we know what it means to have to learn something from scratch. Therefore, we try to break down content as far as possible until you get the 'aaahhh' moment. Seeing this on a student's face is really what motivates us to do what we do.