Cloud Computing Fundamentals
What you'll learn
- During this course you will gain an introduction to the cloud computing world.
- You will be able to define the cloud computing and all the aspects linked to it.
- you will know the big players in the cloud computing field and their different services provided by their cloud computing solutions.
- You will discover the most important Challenges when moving to Cloud Computing
- You will gain best practices to secure your cloud computing environment
- You will know how to buil your cloud environment at home
- No requirements or prerequisites needed to attend this course
- You need only your laptop and enjoy the course
Today we hear about many IT fields which are growing very fast and are the future of our world, Big Data, IoT, Artificial intelligence, machine learning, data science, and many others,...
All these technologies could not exist or evolve without the presence of Cloud Computing.
We enter the new era of technology where cloud computing will play an important role.
In this course we will start by defining Cloud Computing and its history.
Then we will see the different cloud service models: Iaas, Paas and Saas.
After that we will describe the cloud computing deployment models: Public cloud, Private cloud and hybrid cloud.
Then we will discover the best practices to benefit from Cloud Computing Services.
And we cannot speak about cloud computing without speaking about the challenges you will face if you want to move your infrastructure to cloud.
We will focus on the security of cloud computing and the challenges around it as the security nowadays is very critical aspect and we will see some cybersecurity attacks.
Another important point is what are the strategies to follow to enhance the security of your cloud computing environment.
This course will give you general information about cloud computing without discussing a specific cloud solution like AWS or Azure, but at the same time we will have an idea about the most popular cloud computing solutions and providers.
And we will see how to choose between the various cloud solutions for our business.
And I prepared for you a bonus section in which you will learn how to install your cloud environment at your home in a few steps and in few minutes.
Who this course is for:
- IT lovers, Students and Professional who wants to discover the cloud computing world or to improve their Knowledges in this field.
- Professionals who want to enter the cloud computing field and they want a boost to access this world :)
Hi, my name's Mohamed Rahim.
I am Telecom Engineer graduated from Higher School of Communication of Tunis since 2009.
I acquired during 11 years of professional experience under one of the biggest Telecom provider in my country a good expertise in the areas of networks, virtualization, storage, windows system, Cloud Computing, security ...
I am certified VMware VCP-510 which confirm my expertise in the virtualization field.
Also I am certified CCSK (cloud computing security knowledge) from the Cloud Security Alliance CSA.
I worked on several products CISCO, IBM, HUAWEI, VMware, Hyper-v, Microsoft System Center...
Since 2 years and as Freelance Instructor I am giving courses on Cloud Computing Solution based on Openstack.
During my spare time I enjoy football and playing Chess.
Please feel free to ask me any question concerning the topics of my courses.