Nutrition & Weight Loss Post Pregnancy : A Complete Guide
- 32 mins on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Can apply effective Nutrition Strategy and stick to your long term goals to lose weight
- Can learn to make healthier lifestyle simpler and sustainable
- Can understanding the key physiological and hormonal changes happening in the body Prenatal and Postnatal
- Can easily understand and implement a diet plan backed by strong scientific research
- No prior knowledge is needed for this course
- Suitable for anyone as it is easy to understand and implement
This course is designed to help post pregnancy weight and maintain the lost weight. We wish we could magically lose all those extra pregnancy pounds the moment baby finally arrives, the fact is no one — not even celebs! — snaps right back to her pre-baby body so quickly.
This course is designed for you to understand the physiological and hormonal changes that happens during your pregnancy time, and how to use hormones to lose weight. It is a complete, comprehensive and step-by-step guide to getting healthy and eating an optimum diet for high-energy throughout the day, to produce more milk if you are breast feeding, craving struggles and to reverse belly fat, lose skin and stretch marks.
It is best suited to people who want to lose at least 5lbs of fat, want more energy and better sleep and ideal for women who have just delivered and the ones who wants to lose post pregnancy weight.
There are lots of detailed lectures, easy to follow meal plan, detox plan and guidelines to follow a healthy diet, superfoods to include and foods to include in the diet to improve breast milk production.
The course will take couple of hours to complete and the diet is for at least 45-days, in order to see great results and form new positive habits.
Take this course to end your search for the optimum and most satisfying diet and lifestyle, with sustainable healthy living post pregnancy.
- Post Pregnancy
- New Mothers
- Breast Feeding Mothers