Need to lose weight at your own pace without the gimmicks?
This course has been written and designed by a physician for people who are tired of the gimmicks, tricks, calorie counting, tracking points, or need to attend group meetings to lose weight. If you are ready to follow a plan that leads to sustainable weight loss from day one and can be done from the comfort of your own home, this is the course for you. Within this course, you'll learn the same methods and insights that people pay thousands of dollars to have access to in person.
You won't find any "weight loss theories" in this course. All the techniques, insights, methods, and weight loss meals plans have been tested by Dr. Brown over the years as he has worked with patients in his medical weight loss practice. The first step to sustainable weight loss is learning how to get your body to preferentially burn body fat for fuel instead of burning blood sugar (glucose). This course will teach you how to do this from your very first lesson, and additionally, it provides the support features (e.g. a comprehensive meal plan, course review guide, PDF cookbook, motivational text messages, etc.) that you'll need to help you apply the techniques found in the lessons.
By enrolling in this course, you'll be able to lose weight at your own pace and have access to the course's weight loss coaching lessons for life! Dr. Brown knows that weight loss progression is virtually never linear and you'll need to come back to review what you've learned from time to time to stay on track.
Dr. Brown feels so strongly that this online course can help you lose the weight and improve your health that he gives you up to thirty days to take the course, apply its lessons, and if you don't see results, you get a full refund. For Dr. Brown, this is not about just selling courses; this is about changing lives by helping people lose weight and get the body and health they deserve.
Furthermore, if you don't purchase this course, please purchase some other course to get your health and weight under control! And if you can't afford to purchase this course but are ready and serious about taking charge of your health, please contact us to see how we can help get you enrolled.
Here's your first insight: Why is it so hard to burn body fat? Even during periods of calorie reduction (i.e. times of dieting), if your body has the choice, it will not use your body fat for fuel but will instead burn the glucose (carbohydrates) in your blood stream. Why is this? Your body “sees” body fat differently than how you see body fat. To your body, body fat means “life insurance.” For tens of thousands of years, food for humans was not abundant, it was scarce, and the body learned to hold on to body fat as life insurance for the inevitable food shortage. If blood glucose is plentiful (i.e. higher carb eating), your body want touch its fat/life insurance for fuel!
The second insight: We have essentially the same bodies that our ancient ancestors had more than 10,000 years ago. How could this be? Geneticists have estimated that the human genome only changes about 0.5 to 1% every 10,000 years. This is why modern human physiology is virtually the same as that of our ancient ancestors. Essentially, we all still have caveman and cavewoman bodies that were designed to function in a much different world—a world of food scarcity—than the world we find ourselves in today—a world of food abundance.
This course is designed to teach you how to redirect your body to burn body fat for fuel instead of allowing the body’s tendency to want to hold on to body fat. Overcoming this tendency is a delicate process, and if done wrong, the result is not weight loss but ultimately weight gain.
Healthy weight loss is the goal
What’s healthy weight loss? Healthy weight loss means making dietary and lifestyle changes that cause weight loss while promoting health. Unhealthy weight loss can produce the desired effect, but it also causes illness. You want every pound you lose to be body fat, not water weight and certainly not protein/muscle weight. If you don’t direct your body to burn body fat, you’ll likely make the mistake millions of people make each year as they follow fad diets: losing a few pounds of fat while also losing water and muscle weight—and then gaining all the weight back, plus some. This doesn’t seem so bad. After all, worst case you end up back where you were, right? Unfortunately, no. Often in these circumstances, only fat weight is gained while body muscle is ultimately lost. This is a recipe for a slow metabolism.
So, if you’re tired of the gimmicks, “magic” weight loss pills or potions, and weight loss yo-yoing, you’ll find all weight loss coaching you need in this course. Go ahead and get started on the path to wellness and a healthy body weight!
What's included in the course:
- 1.3 hours of video coaching that walk you through how to direct your body to burn body fat.
- Course Q&A that you will interactively complete while watching the videos.
- A comprehensive, gender-specific weight loss meal plan that will plainly and simply demonstrate how to prepare and cook real food so what you learn in the videos can be easily applied. Following are the specific elements covered in the meal plans:
- What foods to eat, the best times to eat, what snacks to eat, and how much to eat
- Extensive lists of low starch/healthy vegetables, healthy nuts/seeds, and the right kinds of fruits to eat that lead to weight loss.
- A shopping list so you know the right weight loss foods and ingredients to buy in the store with anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and probiotic properties
- And much more..
- A course review guide to help you recall what you watch in the videos; this guide summarizes in words and pictures everything you’ve learned.
- Low carb PDF cookbook that offers dozens of tasty, easy-to-prepare, low carb recipes to complement what you learn in the teaching videos.
- An exclusive motivational text messaging membership that will send periodic motivational and educational weight loss and wellness tips directly to your phone to help keep you on the path to wellness.