Weight loss: Lose 6 Pounds Easily In Just 1 Month
- Weighing Balance to know your weight
Hi there!!! I am Ruth Waghmare and I made this video course to help you lose 6 pounds of weight without worrying for what to eat and how to exercise. This goal oriented course will surely help you achieve weight loss as its design is based on SCIENTIFIC CALCULATIONS and NOT on trial and error or any gimmicks.
In this course you will get the perfect guidance to lose 6 pounds of weight in just 1 month. The course will put emphasis on wholesome balanced nutrition and will explain all the steps required to lose 6 pounds of weight from your current weight in a scientific and healthy way. Course has also put emphasis on the role played by psychology in overweight people, meditation and sleep.
The course is designed in such a way that it will make you want to lose weight as it would be more of an enjoyment with comfort. It is made in such a way that you wont need any special training or gym instruments.
- This course is for youngsters as well as adults
- Both men and women
- For any weight groups
- This course is NOT for people who are underweight
- This course is NOT for people who have serious health problems
- Demonstration For Calculating BMI
- Benefits Of Being Healthy Fit & Healthy Heart
- Controls Diabetes & Increases Stamina
- Avoid Cancer But How?
- Psychology & Obesity
- Understanding The Calorie Concept
- Going Through Option 1
- Demonstration of calculations in option 1
- Going Through Option 2
- Demonstration of calculations in option 2
- Consuming The Calories Which You Calculated In A Balanced Way
- The Extra Boost & Bonus!!!
- Balanced Diet Charts Explained
- Exercises: Simple, Fantastic & Easy
- Set Of Exercises
- Calories Burnt In Exercises
- Sleep & Sleep Management
- Meditation & Obesity
- Final Thoughts
Hi, I am Ruth Waghmare and I am fitness enthusiast. I like to experiment with my body and try to push it to its limitations using scientific knowledge I gain. I am also a profound reader. I like to read biology, especially biochemistry and molecular biology because I love to understand how our body functions with all of its complexity. I also try to keep up with latest research in the life sciences field.