Weight-Loss Coaching - ACCREDITED CERTIFICATE
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 12 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Start 'Weight-Loss Coaching' business either 'online' or 'offline'
- Design specifically suited marketing plan for your coaching business
- Create and publish your own Kindle book
- Locate new coaching clients 'online'
- Advise your coaching clients on nutrition, exercise, and action plan
- Coach on Skype, Facebook, via Emails, and so on
- Create your own Facebook and LinkedIn groups
- Accessibility to Udemy material
- An interest in working as a Weight Loss Coach
Welcome to 'Weight Loss Coaching' course!
If you were thinking of becoming a 'Weight-Loss Coach' for awhile, now it's the time to do so! In this course you will learn the most important aspects of developing your own 'Weight-Loss' coaching business.
In this course you will learn:
- How to develop short- and long-term strategies for 'attracting' new clients
- How to structure 'individual' coaching sessions with your clients
- Understand what is the 'perfect' title for your niche
- How to work with clients on Skype
- How to create 'group' coaching sessions - 'online' and 'offline'
- How to increase your client's motivation for goals
This course is for those who are developing their own coaching practice and who wishes to work as a 'Weight-Loss' coach.
Here you will also learn:
Types of 'Emotional Eaters',
How to structure your coaching sessions,
Facebook coaching as an alternative to coaching,
How to write and publish your own book within only a week or so
How to 'get known' through social media
and much more.
The BONUS lectures include:
a) How to start charging more for your services
b) 7 Powerful coaching questions
c) When to quit your current job and start coaching full-time
P.S. This course is now fully accredited by the IAOTH - International Association of Therapists!
P.P.S. At the end of the course you will see the instructions on how to obtain your certificate of completion
- Coaches and Therapists who wants to specialise in ‘Weight-Loss Coaching’
- Learners of ‘Coaching Business’
- Instructors who have passion for ‘Coaching Online’
- Anyone interested in Weight Loss Coaching
In this lecture you will find out what is this course about. You will understand you will be covering and what you should pay attention to. Learn how to get the best out of the course.
In this lecture you will learn about several key responsibilities that you need to have during your practice:
- Responsibility for achieving the highest motivation to succeed for your client
- Helping your client to reduce negative habits
- Creating new lifestyle plan
- Assisting with managing cravings
- Helping with emotional stability of your client
- Assisting with achieving their desired goals
When you are thinking about your overall coaching and marketing plan, you need to have a clear 'vision' and 'mission' of your business. In this lecture you will learn about the importance of looking forward and having long-term vision for your coaching business.
You might think 'why' do you need to write some 'statement' message, but you will understand the importance of this in this lecture. Your statement message includes the 'benefits' that you can offer to your clients. Your 'statement' message is your personal ad. Very individual and enticing for your client!
Your clients will want 'everything' from you - your coaching expertise, motivational strategies that they can use, and also an expertise on nutrition and physical activity (for their weight-loss). In this lecture you will be asked to reflect whether you would benefit from additional qualifications in the future, so that you could offer to your client a 'whole package' of a coach and of an expert on nutrition and physical activities for weight loss.
You need to be aware of your overall coaching plan at all times: what techniques you are planning to use; what new strategies or techniques you can learn. Aim to make your sessions interesting, and not just a coaching 'drill'. Then your clients will always come back to you for more.
During this lecture you will understand that not everyone who comes for weight-loss coaching will have the same 'issues'. Some will want a more specific approach to their goals, whereas others would benefit from a 'general' information and a convenient for them plan.
In this lesson you will learn that Skype is the most common medium used in coaching, and that you can use Google Hangouts on the same manner to communicate with your clients.
Magazines often publish articles on the topics that are familiar to all of us. In this lecture you will learn how to contact magazines and start writing for them in order to get more recognition and authority.
If you are doing your coaching only in your spare time, i.e. before and after work, weekends and so on, then you probably want to take your coaching onto the next level - 'full time' coaching. In this lecture you will learn when and how you should do it.