Wedding Speech Designer
What you'll learn
- Structure and build your wedding speech.
- Fill the structure with entertaining content - humorous, emotional, memorable.
- Perform your wedding speech with more impact thanks to concrete tips and techniques for a more powerful delivery.
- You need two sheets of blank paper and a pencil.
- The additional offline work takes 20 to 30 minutes.
- After the course you need to practice, practice, practice.
For many people, public speaking is a big challenge. And when you have to speak about someone you love, the challenge is even bigger. Welcome to the wedding speech!
Delivering a speech at a loved one's wedding is an honor. You should do it justice. And you can!
This course will ensure that your wedding speech is moving and memorable. In four simple steps, you will build a terrific speech. You will know what to say and how to say it.
And they will love it!
Who this course is for:
- This course is specially made for best men, bridesmaids, parents of the groom and the bride, and anyone else who faces the challenge of giving a wedding speech.
Florian Mueck from Germany, based in Barcelona, worked as a consultant and business development manager for almost a decade for KPMG, the global advisory firm. Since 2009 he has dedicated himself to helping companies improve their team performances and staff retention by teaching them the power of persuasive communication and memorable presentations. His specialty is moving people to action in a fun, pragmatic, energetic way. Florian is the co-creator of the world's first public speaking board game RHETORIC. A collaborator of IESE Business School Barcelona and author of four books, Florian offers transformational communication seminars, keynote speeches and presentation coaching, in English, German and Spanish mainly to international brands like Banco Santander, Microsoft or King, the makers of Candy Crush.