Wedding Videography: A Plan for Monetary Success
- 8 hours on-demand video
- 7 articles
- 76 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Run a successful Wedding Videography Business
- Effectively tell a story using video as the medium
- You should be able to use a DSLR or Video Camera and an Video Editing Program
- You should be willing to work hard and be diligent for Success
Welcome to very in depth course on how to become a wedding videographer. Have you ever thought about starting a wedding videography business? Maybe you already have a photography business and want to add video services. Maybe you're already a wedding videographer who needs a new perspective on how to make better wedding films. Taught by a wedding videographer who has shot and edited over 150 weddings and knows all the tricks of the trade. This course will get you started or help you continue on your journey in this lucrative market. Steve was able to raise his pricing from year 1 to year 2 by over 200%, and now in his sixth year in the business, he is sharing what he's learned with you.
With over 7 hours of great content, you'll learn:
- How to get clients.
- How to talk to clients.
- Shooting a wedding
- Editing a wedding video
- Creating a wedding film that shares the story of the day.
- and so much more!
The course is easy to follow in short segments. All you need is the will to create and earn! Learn at your own pace. Steve is available if you have any questions.
What are the requirements?
- An Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Love for Beautiful Things
What am I going to get from this course?
- Learn many different ways to advertise and find clients.
- Learn what it takes to shoot and edit a beautiful wedding video.
- Learn how to market your business correctly.
- Make money!
What is the target audience?
- Videographers - All levels of ability, Beginner through Advanced
- Photographers - Wedding Photographers who use DSLR Cameras
- Entrepreneurs - Motivated Creative individuals who want to grow a business.
- Anyone who wants to learn Wedding Videography
- Photographers who want to add video to the services they offer their clients
I made this course because I have shot a lot of weddings and I know there are a lot of people out there who want to add wedding videos to their services and this course can help you begin to do that. I have my own style of shooting and editing, but this course is a template for you to follow and not a way to get you to copy what I'm doing stylistically. You should find your own style, this course covers the what and the why, and you hopefully will figure out the how in your own way, and if it comes out the way I do things, than I consider that a compliment. :)
You get all Slides, PSD files from Templates for Blu-Ray and DVD Covers and Menus. You also get my own pre-produced instrumental piano tracks and instrumental Acoustic/Pop tracks for Royalty Free Use with your own wedding films. You also get two separate versions of the wedding march (Piano and Piano and Strings) that I've recorded and a version of Canon in D in solo instrumental piano. These music tracks are all licensed to you for free use with purchase of this wedding videography course. They come in handy in transitions and underneath quiet moments of the film such as vows and rings.
Wide, Medium, and Tight is the way to go when you're trying to tell a story with a camera.
Try not to be in the way. Try to shoot as stealth as possible, but at the same time, this is the closest you'll get to the bride and her girls. Let her know that you won't be in her face the rest of the day, but there are parts of filming the makeup where you will be literally in her face.