Wedding Planning Jumpstart: Simplify Wedding Planning 2023
What you'll learn
- How to create a wedding budget that fits your specific desires
- How to search for and book outstanding wedding vendors
- How to handle delicate conversations about money and wedding plans with family members
- Define what your your wedding goals are and stay on track with a solid plan
- Should be planning or about to begin planning a wedding to take this course.
- You do NOT have to be engaged to purchase this course, but it's recommended to at least have had the proposal conversation with your partner.
This online wedding planning course will teach brides where to begin when it comes to planning their dream wedding!
This wedding planning course is designed to teach newly engaged brides the ins and outs of planning their stress-free wedding day, even if they have little to no experience with wedding planning.
Gain Knowledge to Make Confident Wedding Planning Decisions!
While there are plenty of resources out there for planning your wedding, it's rare to find a comprehensive course like this one that contains all the tips you need to begin your wedding planning process with confidence.
This course is designed for newly engaged brides or couples who are looking to grow their knowledge on beginning the wedding planning process with items such as creating a wedding budget, secrets to finding great vendors and dealing with sticky situations.
What You Will Learn:
- How to Create a Wedding Specific Email Organization System
- How to Create a Wedding Budget that Works for You
- How to Search for Wedding Vendors in Your Area
- How to Choose the Best Wedding Vendor for You
- How to Choose Your Wedding Date & Wedding Venue
- How to Set Boundaries with Family Members during the Wedding Planning Process
Begin Your Wedding Planning Process The Right Way to Avoid Stress
Regardless of the size of your wedding or your wedding planning experience, this Wedding Planning Jumpstart Course will help you start off your wedding planning process on the right foot. By beginning with confidence, you will be able to move through the entire wedding planning process with less stress and issues.
What You Will Gain by Taking This Course
- Less Stress during the wedding planning process
- Form a Wedding Budget that works for you
- Confidence in choosing wedding vendors that you can count on
- Communication tools for tough conversations with family members about wedding planning
- A lot of resources to support your wedding planning process
Additional Items // Get Instant Access to:
+ Course Workbook and Self-Assessment
+ Professional Level Wedding Budget Worksheet
+ How to Guide for Creating Your Guest List
+ How to Guide for Creating Your Hashtag
+ Professional Level Wedding Planning Checklist & Timeline
Who is your instructor?
Michele, with Michele Houston Photography has been a wedding photographer for a decade and counting! Not only do I love creating memorable images my couples will cherish, but I pride myself on creating organization that helps each of my couples relax and soak up their wedding day!
Who this course is for:
- Brides who have recently gotten engaged and want to know how to start wedding planning
- Women who are expecting a proposal soon and want to be prepared when wedding planning begins
- Brides who are at the beginning stages of planning their wedding regardless of when the proposal happened
My education background is in video production and editing, however, while in college at the University of Georgia, I fell in love with wedding photography and haven't looked back! I've been photographing weddings in Athens, Georgia for a decade. I also edit for other wedding photographers and help them create systems to make their businesses THRIVE even in a busy season.
Today, as I continue photographing weddings and editing for other photographers, I'm also a mom of two little boys, a wife to a multi-business owner and an online course creator.
For several years, I was an online course student myself and found so much knowledge and JOY in having the answers to my tough questions right at my fingertips. I'm excited to offer courses on a wide variety of topics for brides, photographers and even moms.
See you in there!