Wedding Photography Pricing Mastery
What you'll learn
- Create wedding packages that work
- Avoid getting "bargained down" with every wedding booking
- Build effective price lists
- Know (not just guess) how to set their starting price
- Price albums to encourage add-on sales
- Sell more album packages
- Know when (and how) to increase prices
- All levels of wedding photographers will benefit
Are you satisfied with the money you're making with wedding photography?
Are you sure your pricing is working?
Here's the bad news: the average wedding photographer leaves $500 to $1,500 on the table with every single wedding by improperly pricing themselves.
Now for the good news: you can make back that lost income almost overnight. And that's without improving your current website, portfolio, marketing, etc. All it takes is some thought and an hour on a word processor.
I spent 15 years in sales and marketing before I launched my photography business in 2006. Unlike most photographers - who are obsessed with cameras, lenses and photography technique - I have always been obsessed with business. From day one I was experimenting with marketing, pricing and sales to find out how to make the most money I possibly could with wedding photography.
Using this system I went from earning $0 on my first wedding to averaging over $5,000 per wedding within my first 2 years in business.
In this course I will show you exactly how to lay out your pricing. You'll learn:
- the 10 most important principles for wedding pricing success
- how to set your starting price
- when and how to raise (or lower) your prices
- how to build wedding packages that work
- how to sell more album packages
- how to make sure you don't get "bargained down" with every single wedding
- how to handle down-payments and refunds
Who this course is for:
- Wedding photographers that want to earn more money
I've been teaching people from both Fortune 500 companies as well as individual entrepreneurs for more than 10 years. Throughout my career, I've been a Vice President in a major financial services firm, a freelance professional photographer, and a small business coach.
I've taught topics such as sales, marketing, software and business development. I've delivered approximately 2,000 training sessions during my career, both to individuals and to groups.
Now I want to bring my training experience to a world-wide audience through Udemy.