WebRTC 2022 Practical Course. Build Video Chat With React
What you'll learn
- Create own WebRTC implementation for video calls
- Add WebRTC data channels to exchange data
- Create video chat app in React
- How to switch to screen sharing in ongoing call
- How to create group call video chat
- How to create group call app with PeerJS
- React basic knowledge
In our application we will use:
We will keep React application simple and we will focus on things related with webRTC. Also you will get an knowledge how you can use SocketIO as your webSocket server.
App creating proccess:
Build frontend of our application in React
Connect with SocketIO
Add our own WebRTC implementation for direct calls
Create group calls with Peer.js (library to make WebRTC implementation easier in small apps)
Add chat functionality to show how WebRTC data channels work
I hope you will enjoy the course and after finishing it you will feel confident to start preparing and adjusting your own WebRTC implementation.
Who this course is for:
- Programmers and students which wants to learn WebRTC and how it can be connected with React
My main goal is to improve as a developer and share my knowledge. I am working as full stack web developer and my main interests are programming and boxing. I like learning new stuff and programming makes me happy when I can share my knowledge.
I will do my best to show you how you can create amazing apps.