Webpack 4 in 2020: The Complete Tutorial For Beginners
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Quickly get started, without long introductions and rambling.
- Create fully functional, production ready Webpack config from scratch.
- Get a solid understanding how Webpack really works and when to use it.
- Optimize your Webpack production builds to be small and fast.
- Optimize your development experience by enabling Hot Module Replacement, better Error Handling, etc.
- Deep dive into Webpack loaders and plugins.
- Use latest cutting edge JS features with Webpack 4, Babel 7, and npm.
- Organize your code better with EcmaScript 2015 modules and Webpack Code Splitting.
- Being able to understand and improve existing Webpack config.
- Integrate Webpack with Node JS and Express framework.
- Using Webpack for Single Page Applications as well as Multiple Page Applications.
- Get a solid foundation for learning advanced Webpack features.
- Import CSS into your JS files using Webpack.
In this video we will answer the question why we need Webpack in JS applications.
In this video, we are going to create a basic setup for the future videos.
In this video we will install webpack and integrate it with NPM (Node package manager), to be able to run webpack build in a more convenient way. We will also create our first webpack config.
We will learn what a webpack loader is and why we need loaders.
In this video we will learn how to import images using Webpack. We will also learn how to use our first webpack loader - file-loader.
In Webpack it is possible to import CSS files directly inside your JS files! If you use css loader.
- Basics of HTML
My main goal is to help you understand and master Webpack, particularly its latest version Webpack 4. This course was specifically designed for those who want to learn Webpack from scratch, and for those who are already working with Webpack, but don't fully understand how it works.
In this course we will build fully functional, production ready Webpack configuration from scratch. We will start from the very simple things and then gradually move towards more advanced topics. Each lesson builds on top of the previous ones, so it is easy to follow.
After this course you will definitely be able to use Webpack in your projects. You will be able to create your own Webpack configurations and improve existing ones. We will also cover using npm and Babel in this course in order to use the latest JS technologies. If you worked on a project with Webpack, but never touched the configuration, after this course you will be able to touch it, and even improve it :)
I am constantly updating this course, so you can always be sure that it is up-to-date and covers the latest features of Webpack.
If you have any questions regarding Webpack, feel free to post them in the Q&A section. Many people have already found answers to their questions there, and I will do my best to help you with your questions as well.
Most React and Angular boilerplates come with Webpack included, and most people are afraid to touch its default configuration. I strongly believe that you should not be scared of it. You should master it!