Webpack 4 - First Steps
What you'll learn
- Introduction to Webpack
- Various webpack options provided
- Creating production ready apps with webpack
- Configuring webpack from scratch
- Adding custom loaders and plugins
Webpack is a module bundler which is much more than just a bundler. It allows you to automate a lot of moving pieces of your project (like prefixing CSS styles, optimizing bundles, writing in TypeScript and Sass and compiling down to browser version, etc.)
In this complete series, we're going to get hands on experience with Webpack and how to start working on real projects using Webpack as the technology.
Once configured, webpack gives you to ability to truly focus only on the code quality you write and leave rest of the optimization and code work on it. However it is important to configure it correctly and know at every moment which configuration does what. In this whole series, we're going on a joy ride with webpack.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is looking to upgrade his web development skills
- Anyone who wants to be a full stack developer
- Anyone who likes working with cool automated tools
YouTube and Udemy
I've primarily been a young YouTuber sharing my tech knowledge through my YouTube channel called "codedamn" (link below), but I finally thought that expanding to more platforms would eventually help me to reach out to more people and deliver more value. Feel free to catch me up on YouTube for occasional discounts and regular videos.