Webinar Sales Funnel with Live Streaming Webinar Marketing
What you'll learn
- You will discover what a Live Streaming Webinar is and the key components of a Webinar Presentation
- Webinar success is a function of good scheduling and planning, so you will discover the best time and day to give webinars and a lot of mistakes to avoid.
- Webinar Presentation Pros know exactly how to structure their webinars so that they keep their audience engaged, I show you the exact structure you need, step by step, to create an amazing webcast presentation.
- A live streaming Webinar Presentation needs to be carefully designed and I provide you with a template that you can adapt for your own powerpoint or keynote presentations.
- Your streaming Webinar Success depends on mastering the details of the slides, script and delivery of you Webinar which I why I take you through every stage of the webinar from start to finish
- You will discover the advanced techniques for ensuring your Webinar engages your audience and turns into a successful sales engine for your business
- Webinar Marketing is important and in a new section for the course, you will discover how to use email to market your webinar to your audience including detailed downloadable templates.
- Why Live Streaming Webinars can transform your business
- The essential components of a Marketing Funnel
- How to create the Essential Components of your Live Streaming Webinar
- Product Selection and How to set up Affiliate Links
- How to set up your email Platform
- The Essential Pages you need to create in your Webinar Funnel
- How to create your high converting Webinar Registration Page
- How to set up your Webinar Delivery Platform
- How to record or deliver your streaming Webinar
- My exact Seven Day Webinar Marketing Timetable
- How to market your Webinar to new Registrants
- The different types of Prospects in your Webinar Funnel
- Joint Venture/Influencer Partner Email Registration Sequence
- Your Email Registration Sequence to your List
- Your Follow Up Indoctrination Email Sequence
- Example Webinar Work Book and Indoctrination Videos
- How to create your Webinar Email Automation Sequence
- The benefits of UTMs and Tracking Links
- Step by Step 14 Email Sequence - in detail, with screenshots - from Registration to Closing
- How and whether to offer a Webinar Replay
- Post Webinar Emails and Cart Closing Sequences designed to maximise sales
- A basic familiarity with either Keynote (Macs) or Powerpoint (PC) will help but is not essential as we are not doing anything very complicated in either programme
- Access to Presentation Software, a reasonable quality microphone will be helpful.
- If you want to rehearse and record yourself then screencasting software (Camtasia or Screenflow) will be helpful but is not necessary to take the course.
- Access to an Email Service Provider, Webinar Delivery Platform and either a Word Press Site or a Landing Page App is helpful when creating the elements for your Webinar Funnel. These are not necessary if you just want to learn the process from the course.
Webinar Sales Funnel with Live Streaming Webinar Marketing
Webinar Sales Funnel: Live Streaming Webinars, Presentation Design, Webinar Marketing Funnels for High Sales Webinar Marketing
Get 2 Courses in 1 - Everything you need to know to Create, Sell and Deliver amazing Live Streaming Webinars! (Plus a Mini Bonus Course too!)
COURSE 1: WEBINAR CREATION - DESIGN AND WRITE YOUR HIGH CONVERTING LIVE STREAMING WEBINAR
Webinars are a complex, carefully crafted sales presentation!
But if you know how, anyone can do them! - Yes Even YOU!
By the end of this course you will be able to write, design and deliver your live streaming Webinar Presentation which will be every bit as good as those created by experienced experts!
Why am I so confident of this?
Because Webinars are:
I will share with you step by step so that you can discover the key components of a Webinar, the scripting techniques, the essential order in which you must deliver the content
This Course is focused on the Script and the Design of the Webinar Presentation itself. This includes showing you how to master the delivery of the presentation to really engage with your Webinar audience.
This is the most difficult and valuable component of a webinar. Without this all the work to put a webinar together - which is essentially logistics - is a complete waste of time!
In this Course you will discover:
The Essential Components of a Webinar
In more detail, the Anatomy of a Webinar
The Core Content
Questions and Answers
How to create a Presentation - starting with provided for you Templates
How to write and design your webinar, stage by stage, following the instruction provided in over 27 detailed lectures
How to put your draft webinar script and slides together
** NEW **How to market your Webinar Presentation using Email, including Email Templates that you can download and adapt for your own marketing campaign
What you should do next!
In addition to the Templates, I have included downloadable, PDFs, Slide Decks, Mind Maps and Scripting tools, leaving no stone unturned to give you every possible support with the creation of your Webinar.
Activities throughout the course will guide you through the webinar creation process.
Don't Forget Risk Reversal!
I am completely confident that you will be able to create an amazing webinar with this course. If for any reason you are not happy, just refund and you will still be able to keep all the downloaded materials and templates to continue to help you with your Webinars in future.
Enroll Today! This Course is Unique
I have identified 31 Webinar courses on Udemy but not one of them focuses on the Webinar creation process itself. Many of them cover it to a greater or lesser extent but not to the depth you will find in this course. Without a good Webinar Presentation, your webinar will not be successful!
COURSE 2: COMPLETE WEBINAR MARKETING SALES FUNNEL COURSE
Are you selling online with Webinars? Surely the answer is Yes!!! They are one of the most effective ways to sell on line.
But what if you build it and nobody comes? What if your webinar attendance is low?
As sales are a % of attendance - the more people who turn up the more sales you will make.
So what are you doing wrong? What are you doing wrong even if you have a great webinar?
The answer is all in the SALES FUNNEL - its not the webinar - its how you sell it and how you follow it up!
That is what this course will help you to discover...
Why Webinars can transform your business
The essential components of a Marketing Funnel
How to create the Essential Components of your Webinar
Product Selection and How to set up Affiliate Links
How to set up your email Platform
The Essential Pages you need to create in your Webinar Funnel
How to create your high converting Webinar Registration Page
How to set up your Webinar Delivery Platform
How to record or deliver your Webinar
My exact Seven Day Webinar Marketing Timetable
How to market your Webinar to new Registrants
The different types of Prospects in your Webinar Funnel
Joint Venture/Influencer Partner Email Registration Sequence
Your Email Registration Sequence to your List
Your Follow Up Indoctrination Email Sequence
Example Webinar WorkBook and Indoctrination Videos
How to create your Webinar Email Automation Sequence
The benefits of UTMs and Tracking Links
Step by Step 14 Email Sequence - in detail, with screenshots - from Registration to Closing
How and whether to offer a Webinar Replay
Post Webinar Emails and Cart Closing Sequences designed to maximise sales
In addition to this, as the course progresses, I share with you a 12 Step Webinar Funnel Diagram, showing you exactly how the elements being taught fit into the overall picture - so you can see your Webinar Funnel grow in front of your very eyes.
If English is not your first language, I have provided written text "captions" of all the main videos in this lecture.
Every lecture comes with a download of the slide deck as well as 40 screenshots, email swipe files, an example webinar workbook.
This is focused and very detailed. Its a precise documentation of my own Webinar Funnel sales process.
BONUS MINI COURSE: Webinar Marketing Blueprint
I want to take you through the key steps you need to understand about webinars and these are:
What Is A Webinar?
Why Should Webinars Be Part Of Your Marketing Strategy?
What Is The Purpose Of A Webinar?
Webinars: Live Or Recorded?
What Are You Teaching?
What Are You Selling?
How Do You Create An Effective Webinar?
How Can You Create An Effective Selling Framework For A Webinar?
How Do You Set Up A Webinar?
What Does A Webinar Funnel Look Like?
Summary And Wrap Up
What more can I say - Enroll Today - Check out the Preview Videos to get a closer look at the amazing detail in this course!
I am really looking forward to working with you to help you to create successful webinars!
See you in the Course!
Who this course is for:
- Instructors seeking to sell more complex courses at higher price points
- Entrepreneurs who want to discover how to sell online through a webinar
- Anyone who wants to improve their webinar techniques by developing a more in depth understanding of how to write and design a webinar
- Course Creators or Product Creators who want to discover how to sell their products to a live audience through a webinar
Why are over 125,000 students enrolled in my online courses?
1. I teach with passion from my experience with my students my first priority.
2. My courses will help you to achieve your goals and change your life today.
3. My dedication to teaching! Udemy even named a meeting room after me in their office.
► Try enrolling in a course with me and see for yourself ◄
How can I harness my experience to help you?
Check out my courses to find out
If you don't find what you need, ask me.
"Fantastically put together course and content - very informative and lecturer was very knowledgeable and insightful! Highly Recommend for anyone interested in learning the Fundamentals of PE / VC" Aakarsh
"Very helpful, relevant and insightful I am a professional in Investment Banking and I learned a lot about the processes that senior bankers (VP's and MD's) deal with on a regular basis in detail: Section 4 and onwards was what I was looking for before I purchased the course and I feel my needs were met beyond expectations. One could inaccurately be "concerned" because of the short durations of the videos and think that the content is "brief", "light" or "superficially" covered - it definitely isn't: I've never seen videos in which, literally, every second contained information completely relevant and essential to the topic. I frequently paused videos to take notes. Also the attachments provided as guidance are very detailed and insightful." Daniel
About John Colley, MA, MBA
John Colley is a distinguished online instructor, investment banker, and international speaker with a career spanning nearly three decades in the City of London's financial sector.
As the founder of Six Minute Strategist Consulting, John has been at the forefront of online business education, imparting knowledge to over 125,000 students across 184 countries through his suite of over 30+ eLearning courses on business strategy, social media, marketing, and course creation.
John's expertise in financial advisory, mergers and acquisitions, as well as capital raising, is grounded in his tenure at Pall Mall Capital and IAF Capital Limited as well as senior roles in major investment banks.
His acumen in the Technology, Telecoms, and Media sectors across Europe is evidenced by his success in guiding international corporations and early-stage tech startups through complex financial transactions.
Previously, as Managing Director at Pall Mall Capital Limited, John honed his cross-border M&A skills, particularly in the IT Services and Software sectors.
His earlier roles at SG Cowen (Director) and WestLB Panmure (Director) further solidified his reputation for executing high-profile transactions, including the $350m acquisition of a far eastern cement company by a German cement company
A Cambridge alumnus with a BA in History and an MA, John also holds an MBA with Distinction from Bayes Business School in London, where his dissertation received the Tallow Chandlers Prize.
His formative years as a Captain in the British Army endowed him with leadership qualities that have underpinned his corporate success.
Prior to retiring from formal advisory work, John was a Fellow of The Securities Institute and a Freeman of the Worshipful Company of Information Technologists, reflecting his standing in the financial and technology communities.
His commitment to excellence is not just in his professional pursuits but also in his dedication to shaping the next generation of business leaders through his teaching and speaking engagements.
How can I best serve you?
Join my community of over 125,000+ Students, Enrol Today.