Fundamental of Web GIS: All Types of Web GIS Interfaces
What you'll learn
- What is Web GIS?
- Programming Languages for Web GIS
- Open Source Web GIS Platforms
- ArcGIS Online
- GIS Cloud
- Introducing Google Maps API
- Introducing MapBox
- Introducing Leaflet js
- How to Start Learning Web GIS
- Web GIS Career
- Desktop GIS vs Web GIS
- Key Elements of Web GIS
- Basic Steps of Web GIS
- Model of Web GIS
- GeoServer Features and Benefits
- How to Install GeoServer
- GeoServer Interface
- GeoServer Web Admin Page
- OpenLayer Interface
- Export OSM Map
- Add Map Note in OSM
- Query Feature in OSM
- How to Create GIS Cloud Account
- GIS Cloud User Interface
- Dynamic Web GIS Interface developed by using GIS Cloud
- How to Create ArcGIS Online Account
- How to Create ArcGIS Online Account
- Introducing Map Viewer Interface
- Map Frame
- Layer Menu
- Map Menu
- ArcGIS Online Output Interface
- Dynamic Web GIS Interface Developed by using ArcGIS Online.
- Map Measurement Tools.
- Web Map Sharing.
- No Programming Knowledge is required as this course will guide you from basic of Web GIS to Install and use Many Types of Web GIS Platforms
- No previous knowledge of GIS is required, although basic knowledge of GIS will make this course easier to follow.
- No tools required, Everything will be provided by particular lecture
Are you thinking like this...
You Want to Start Learning Web GIS with Proper Guideline.
You have huge interest on Web GIS but didn't get any proper learning material or course from the internet.
Do you want to know User Interface of GeoServer, ArcGIS Online, OpenStreetMap and GIS Cloud.
You want to make yourself confident to Start Web GIS Career.
You want to know how to Install GeoServer and Create Account of ArcGIS Online, GIS Cloud and OpenStreetMap.
You are searching for cheap course of Web GIS but having huge detail material, lectures and topics.
You are searching for Cool and enjoyable lectures of Web GIS with Practical description.
Do you want to learn Basic knowledge of all Open source Web GIS.
Then This course is for you, Because this course...
Will Give you Step by Step Guideline to Start learning Web GIS.
Has Proper Learning Materials.
Has 4 sections for Introducing GeoServer, ArcGIS Online, OpenStreetMap and GIS Cloud with their Admin Panel and User Interface.
Will give you proper step by step guideline to start Web GIS Career with Use of Web GIS in many practical sectors.
Will teach you Step by Step detail to Install GeoServer properly and Open Account of ArcGIS Online, GIS Cloud and OpenStreetMap.
Is the cheapest course with 40 lectures, 8 Sections, 8 Quiz Test, 4 Downloadable Resources, 1 Assignment and each lecture contains many topics.
Will give you Logical and Practical description of Web GIS to Enjoy This Platform.
Will give you basic knowledge on Open Source Web GIS including ArcGIS Online, GeoServer, GIS Cloud, Google Map API, MapBox, Leaflet.JS and OpenStreetMap.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone Who is Interested on Web GIS or has Passion on GIS
- Who want to Start learning GeoServer, ArcGIS Online, GIS Cloud and Other Open Source Web GIS
- Who are getting confused to start their career in Web GIS sector. Remember, "NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE JUST WAYS ARE DIFFERENT". You just need to choose the right way.
- Who want to Learn Web GIS, Open Source Web GIS and Use of Web GIS
- Who want to handle server but getting confused
Shahriar Sir The Founder of "Shahriar GIS School" has already trained Web GIS to 13,000+ students from 174 countries including Australia, USA, New Zealand, Canada, India, Saudi Arab, Jordan, Portugal, Italy, and Albania.
Shahriar Sir has done 100+ practical projects of Web GIS in his life. His GIS Innovation works and research is always featured in many international news portals like Russian Space Scientific Research Agency news.
Shahriar Sir has a GIS youtube channel for GIS tutorials, career guidelines, and free problem solutions. Youtube Channel's name is "Shahriar GIS".
Shahriar Sir is a Web GIS Researcher and has created many Innovations of Web GIS which have published many International News Portals.
He has developed a Web GIS-based Vehicle Tracking System by using Software Engineering-based analysis to establish the relationship between GIS, Web, and Information Technology.
Shahriar Sir is a Member of the OpenStreetMap Foundation.
He has been invited as International GIS Advisor in many international GIS Conferences in many countries and his Speech about Web GIS in those conferences can be found on Youtube also.