GeoServer Level 1: Web GIS & Server Management
What you'll learn
- What is Web GIS?
- Key Elements of Web GIS
- List of Open Source Web GIS
- What is GeoServer
- How to Install GeoServer?
- Shapefile upload in GeoServer
- How to Create and publish a Web GIS Map in Web by using GeoServer
- GeoServer Server Management and Settings
- Magical Tips and Tricks of Web GIS and Geoserver
- Server Status Field Descriptions
- How to Share Web GIS Map interface of Geoserver with other users.
- How to Solve Web Admin Page Error
- Contact Information Setting for GeoServer Owner
- Server Troubleshoots for HTTP ERROR 500 and 404
- How to Solve Admin Login and Logout Problem
- Admin User and Master User
- GeoServer Workspace, Stores and Layers
- Add and Publish Layer in GeoServer
- GeoServer Map Style
- User Types and Roles Creation in GeoServer
- User Group Creation and Add Members
- User Ultimate Role Table Based on User Role and Group Role
- No Programming Knowledge is required as this course will guide you from basic to advance of Web GIS and Geoserver with Web Map Publish and also with Server Management and Settings.
- No previous knowledge of GIS is required, although basic knowledge of GIS will make this course easier to follow. For Basic Knowledge of GIS you can also enroll in our this course: "GIS & ArcGIS: ArcMap, ArcCatalog, ArcGlobe & ArcScene"
Are you thinking like this...
You have huge interest on Web GIS but didn't get any proper Guideline How and from where to Start.
You want to Learn Web GIS but don't Have any Web Programming Knowledge
You are searching for cheap course of GeoServer with having huge detail material, lectures, topics and material
You like detail discussion of each topic.
You want to know not only Web GIS, but also GeoServer, Web map Publish, Server Management and Settings also with Troubleshoots.
You are searching for Cool and enjoyable lectures of GeoServer with magical tricks description on each interfaces.
You want to make yourself confident to start Web GIS and GeoServer
You want to learn step by step process with how and why.
Then This course is for you, Because this course...
will give you proper guideline How to Start Web GIS Career and from where to start with step by step process.
will make you Zero to Hero in Web GIS, Web Map Interface Development, GeoServer Server management and Settings. Even You don't need any Programming Knowledge to start this course.
Is a cheap course of GeoServer with 51 lectures, 10 quiz tests, 3 Articles and 1 Final Assignment work and each lecture contain many topics and Materials
Contain depth discussion of each topic with HOW and WHY discussion also with step step process.
Will make yourself Zero to HERO in Web GIS with GeoServer, Server Management and Settings, Web map Publish, Troubleshoots.
Gives you enjoyable tools and Magical Tips and Tricks of Web GIS and GeoServer.
will give you Magical Tips and Guideline to solve many problems of Web GIS, GeoSerer and even also Server Managements tricks with troubleshoots.
All Lectures are based on Step by Step Process with description about how and why with practical doing video. Because we believe in Learning by Doing and Playing.
Web GIS is The Combination of Two Terms:
1) Web and
So this course has 10 Sections Separately to make you Understand step by step from beginning to Advanced. After completing this course you will learn What is the Base of Web GIS, Model and Steps Of Web GIS, Which Web GIS platform Has what types of Facilities and Limitations, Which Web GIS platform will be suitable for your Web GIS projects and after learning Web GIS We will enter Geoserver platform from beginning how to install Geoserver and then full step by step process how to Manage the Server of Geoserver and All steps to upload Shapefile and share that with another user. Then We will learn Advanced Geoserver with all Guideline How to amanage GeoServer, How to Manage Users, Group, Password, Data, How to solve Server Problems with troubleshoots and some Magical Tips and Tricks of Geoserver. After All of this You will be the Hero of Web GIS and GeoServer and can handle also the Server of GeoServer. So Enjoy Web GIS and GeoServer by Doing and Playing in this Course.
......ENJOY WEB GIS and GEOSERVER!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone Who is Interested on Web GIS or has Passion on GIS and want to make himself ZERO to HERO in Web GIS and GeoServer
- Who are getting confused to start their career in Web GIS sector. Remember, "NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE JUST WAYS ARE DIFFERENT". You just need to choose the right way.
- Who want to Learn Web GIS, Open Source Web GIS and GeoServer.
- Who want to learn GeoServer but don't know Programming Language
- Who want to handle Server but getting confused.
* Shahriar is an International Award-Winning GIS Trainer in 2021.
* Achieved more than 15000 learners from 180 Countries in my Web GIS Teaching Career.
* First Asian Web GIS Trainer at Udemy.
* Created World’s First “SuperMap Global Online Course” in SuperMap History.
* Have given Speech in many International GIS conferences as a Chaired Person.
* Have done Web GIS projects and Web GIS teaching in overseas countries including USA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Nigeria, China and India.
Shahriar Sir has done 100+ practical projects of Web GIS in his life. His GIS Innovation works and research is always featured in many international news portals like Russian Space Scientific Research Agency news.
Shahriar Sir has a GIS youtube channel for GIS tutorials, career guidelines, and free problem solutions. Youtube Channel's name is "Shahriar GIS".
Shahriar Sir is a Web GIS Researcher and has created many Innovations of Web GIS which have published many International News Portals.
He has developed a Web GIS-based Vehicle Tracking System by using Software Engineering-based analysis to establish the relationship between GIS, Web, and Information Technology.
Shahriar Sir is a Member of the OpenStreetMap Foundation.
He has been invited as International GIS Advisor in many international GIS Conferences in many countries and his Speech about Web GIS in those conferences can be found on Youtube also.