Webflow For Beginners: How To Use Webflow
What you'll learn
- How to get started with Webflow
- How to use the UI of Webflow
- How to use div blocks, container and sections in Webflow
- How to style the Webflow navigation and footer
- How to make a responsive website in Webflow
- How to create a landing page in Webflow
- How to make a webflow website
- How to use webflow
- You will only require a Webflow account(free or paid) and a laptop or pc to follow along
A Beginners Masterclass In Webflow
Welcome to my brand new Webflow course!
In this course, I take you through how to use Webflow to design and develop stunning websites. Webflow does have a slightly steeper learning curve than other page builders such as Wix or Elementor, but once you've got to grips with Webflow, you won't want to use anything else.
I have personally been designing and developing websites for 10 years and largely had been using WordPress. However three years ago I decided to make the switch to Webflow and now almost all of my client work is within the platform.
The course starts with you learning the Web flow UI and I take you through all the different elements you'll be using. Then we cover how to correctly structure websites using div blocks, containers, sections, grids and Flexbox.
We will also cover Webflow interactions and animations in order to breathe some life into your designs.
The Class Project
For the last part of the course you will be developing a landing page using some of the new skills you'll have learned throughout the course. The landing page is a converted design from one of my business websites you will develop everything from the nav to the footer and everything in-between in order to have a fully functioning website landing page.
Let's Get Started!
So if you're ready, we'll get you started learning most of what Webflow has to offer in order to create beautiful responsive websites!
Who this course is for:
- Students wanting to learn webflow
- Students wanting to learn web development
- Students wanting to create website without having to know how to code
- Webflow Beginners
- Web designers wanting to use Webflow
I am a professional web design and developer based in the UK also specialising in Webflow, WordPress as multiple tools from the adobe suite.
I am also a multiple business owner/entrepreneur with 10 years of experience in SEO and digital marketing.
My courses centre around web design and development as well as business related topics.