Webflow For Beginners Part II: Progress Your Webflow Skills
What you'll learn
- How to use Webflow
- How to create a landing page in Webflow
- How to create custom navigations in Webflow
- How to use interactions in Webflow
- How to create animations in Webflow
- How to create mobile navigations in Webflow
- How to create sections in Webflow
- How to create hover effects in Webflow
- Webflow Account (Free)
Webflow For Beginners To Intermediate: Progress Your Webflow Skills
Welcome to my second Webflow course aimed at beginners to intermediate levels.
In this course we continue with the progress made on my first course (A Masterclass In Webflow). Webflow has a slightly steeper learning curve than other page builders such as Wix or Elementor, but if you've taken my first course and now this one, you should be prepared to start using Webflow for client websites.
I have personally been designing and developing websites for over 10 years and largely had been using WordPress before Webflow came on the scene. Some years ago however, I decided to make the switch to Webflow and now almost all of my client work makes use of Webflow given the incredible freedom it provides both you the developer and the client for maintaining a website.
Below is a quick overview of the main topics covered in this course:
Creating and styling a navigation including dropdown and mega menus
How to create common typed of hero sections within Webflow
How to create common info sections and info cards in Webflow
Learn how to use Webflow interactions and animations
Class Project: Create a landing page with some or all the techniques used in the course
Let's Get Started!
So if you're ready, let's progress your Webflow skills and further your knowledge of the platform!
Who this course is for:
- People looking to learn Webflow
- People looking to create animations in Webflow
- People looking to use no-code tools
- People looking to progress their skills in Webflow
- People who have taken my Webflow for beginners course
I am a professional web design and developer based in the UK also specialising in Webflow, WordPress as multiple tools from the adobe suite.
I am also a multiple business owner/entrepreneur with 10 years of experience in SEO and digital marketing.
My courses centre around web design and development as well as business related topics.