- 9 hours on-demand video
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Turn JSON into C# classes with Visual Studio 2015
- Student will work with CryptoJS from Google
- Develop WebSocket Client and Server
- ES6 - Classes, Objects, Methods, Setters & Getters
- Work with localStorate & sessionStorage
- Work with WebRTC - Real-Time Communication
- WebCam Streaming to Web Page
- Use of SpiderMonkey js Command
- ES6 - Computed Property Names
- Goes to Zero Operator -->
- Cryptography AES encrypt / decrypt
- Computing MD5 Hash
- Two C# Projects
- Work with IIS & hosts file
- ECMAScript 6: String Interpolation
- ECMAScript 6: Arrow Functions =>
- ECMAScript 6: Extended Parameter Handling
- ECMAScript 6: Destructuring Assignments & Poperty Shorthand
- Generators & Iterators ( Functions )
Student will install SpiderMonkey on his/hers computer.
- Student should be willing to learn and show intrest in technology.
In this course you will explore the newest improvements that have been added to web developer's toolkit. Topics will cover:
Storage API - allows you to store an entire website on your browser for offline browsing
WebWorkers - give background process that allows the main website window to stay responsive even when completing a long running task
Cryptography used to encode and decode secret messages
- Anyone who wants to take his / hers WEB DEVELOPMENT skills to the next level.
- Someone with basic exposure to programming.