Web Service REST APIs - The Complete Guide
What you'll learn
- Learn REST API Wamp with PHP, REST API Android Basic & UI design and Connection with HTTP using AsyncTask thread
- Learn about Display Response data and Run Demo, REST API volley basics and UI design & Single class design for Volley
- Learn StringRequest Using Volley and Run Demo, JsonObjectRequest Using Volley and Run Demo
- Learn about JSONArrayRequest Using Volley and Run Demo and ImageLoader, ImageLoader Using Volley and Run Demo
- Having prior knowledge of programming would be a plus point. Having preliminary concepts on OOPs, multi-threading, collections would be nice to have! Have prior knowledge on android SDK tool is again a nice to have skill. Some comfort in Python programming.
- Basic Computer knowledge is the must
This training is targeted to bring out a niche skill in our learners through series of premium courses in REST API’s which will enable them to bridge the gap currently prevailing in the current industry ask and available skill set.
Each of our courses has detailed objectives to fulfill, which we would go through in each of them separately. But here we would brief you about the objective of the entire training. Each of the courses in the training and their supporting courses fulfills the requirement of a learner to be the “best” API developer. All the courses blend in a way that ensures an unbreakable chain of knowledge and enables you to apply the learning in real-life problems.
Our courses go hand in hand with the current requirement in the industry as of date, and we update our listing with the latest technology in place. The methodologies learned during the online training will go a long way in understanding the intricacies of API development. So, let’s catch a glimpse of the course highlights:
We would, as usual, start from scratch in the learning of REST API. The very first thing would be to learn about Flask, its installation, and intent, and then move on to write a minimal API and executing the same. Here we would go through some examples in making you understand the overall intent of API development so that any new type of API development that comes in for you should be a cakewalk.
In the same portion, we would learn about and its arguments. Reqparsing helps in providing simple and uniform access to any variable object in Flask and learning about arguments teaches about the arguments re-parsing takes for successful execution.
In the next set of tutorials on Android Web service, we would go through the learning phase of how REST APIs are used in android Apps. In this group of tutorials, we learn about WAMP, the UI design aspect of REST API, the basics of Volley, and many more.
Who this course is for:
- With the extensive theory and practical set, we don’t think you would need any other course. If you are looking for the next big role but you don’t think you would be able to compete against other masterclass developers in API, then this course will make you match those masterclass developers and even allow you to surpass them and get into the role of your dreams! Just sign on to this REST API Training and see the difference. Students, Software developers and Tech professionals
An initiative by IIT IIM Graduates, ExamTurf is a leading global provider of skill based mock exams addressing the needs of 1,000,000+ members across 70+ Countries. Our unique step-by-step, online learning model along with amazing tests series prepared by top-notch professionals from the Industry help participants achieve their goals successfully. All our test series are Job oriented skill based tests demanded by the Industry. At ExamTurf, it is a matter of pride for us to make job oriented tests series available to anyone, anytime and anywhere. Therefore we ensure that you can enroll 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Learn at a time and place, and pace that is of your choice. Plan your tests to suit your convenience and schedule.