The complete web-hosting master course.
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Installing and Maintaining a free server.
- Protection and security.
- Hosting applications seamlessly.
- Adding free security certificates.
- FTP and SMTP , and Other protocols
- Creating company emails.
- File upload and management.
- How to automate a hosting business and tap into a million Dollar industry.
- hosting cms's like wordpress and frameworks like drupal
- A valid debit card or credit card. Note: No charge is required.
- A computer
- Internet access.
Do you want to web-hosting? Would you like to become a more complete and in-demand developer? or you would like to build a hosting company and tap into a million-dollar automated business.
Then web-hosting master course is for you to learn right now, and you came to the right place to do it!
Welcome to the Complete web--hosting master course Bootcamp, your fast track to modern web-hosting.
This course is the perfect all-in-one package that will take you from a complete beginner to an advanced, highly-skilled web-hosting expert.
It's the most fantastic and complete Webhosting course that you will find on the internet!
By building this huge project, you will learn all the skills that you need in order to plan, build and deploy your own or client applications.
After finishing this course, you will:
1) Be hosting your own web applications;
2) Truly understand how the cloud works behind the scenes;
3) Be able to work with cloud servers in real-world situations (a hugely important skill);
4) Know how security works;
5) Have experience in professionally-used tools and libraries like compute engine, filezilla, ssh cloud and domains.
6) Have hosted a complete application, which is a perfect starting point for hosting your own applications in the future.
It's an absolutely full-packed, deep-dive course with over 1.5 hours of content!
Since this is the "Complete hosting Bootcamp", the course is crammed with tons of different technologies, techniques, and tools, so that you walk away from the course as a complete hosting developer.
Why should you learn to host and take this course?
If you want to learn hosting and modern techniques, then there is no doubt that this course is for you!
It's the most complete course on the internet and offers the most in-depth explanations of all topics included.
And even if you already know some deployment, you should still take this course, because it contains subjects that are not covered anywhere else, or not in the same depth!
And I created this course to help you do exactly that! It really is the course I wish I had when I was first learning app deployment and hosting.
And now, I hope to welcome you as my first new student in my course! So click that "Enroll" button right now, and join me in this adventure today!
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
Absolutely NO understanding of any programming language is required! I take you from beginner to advanced!
Basic understanding of using a computer is required.
Basic understanding of HTML is a plus (only for the final part of the course), but NOT a must
Any computer and OS will work — Windows, macOS or Linux
Who this course is for:
Take this course if you want to build a web hosting company and earn an automated income.
Take this course if you're a developer
Take this course if you have taken other hosting courses but still feel like you need more skills. This course is perfect for you!
- Beginner to web hosting.
- Beginner to web designing.
- Mastering web designing.
- Cloud hosting.
- Linux students.
- Curious about google cloud.
- Curious about web services
- Curious about docker and containerisation
- Curious about how to start web hosting business.
- Making money online.
- starting an online business.
- Dev Ops
READ BEFORE YOU START!
Before starting the course, please download the starter files, final project code and course slides from the GitHub repo I created for this course. The link is below ?
?Please read the FAQ on GitHub which contains important instructions about how to take this course. This is very important!
? Course material project one.
? Course material final project.
During the course, we use a couple of tools, which are all available for free and links provided in specific video sections.
? If you want to get updates on new courses or other stuff, just follow me on twitter @billionsjoel
?I also have a YouTube channel, but I haven't found time to be active there. You can still subscribe, as I might start posting videos in the future ?
? For this course, you need a valid debit or credit card, don,t worry ? , your card will not be billed.
And now, have a ton of fun with the course! ?