Web hacking and Security
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 17 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand how web works?
- Understand what cruise missile architecture is?
- Understand how Client based attacks are performed?
- Understand how Application based attacks are performed?
- Understand how Server based attacks are performed?
- Learn possible countermeasures to defend against these attacks.
- Acquire an expertise on web security.
- This course includes all the material required either as video or as a downloadable link hence there is no pre required materials or softwares for this course.
- No prior training is required to take this course as we will start with the basics.
- We welcome anyone with a thirst for learning
Hi, welcome to our web hacking and security course.
In this course, we will teach you how client based, server based and application based web attacks are performed in a simulated/test environment in an ethical way. This course helps the web security professional to mitigate these attack using the recommended solution at the end of each module.
You will be encouraged to practice what you have learned in a simulated environment via our practice "Audio Visual Exercise" session.
We have designed this course to enable those aspiring to enter the information security field to learn core concepts on web hacking in order to safeguard a web infrastructure. By the end of this course, you will be familiar with how various types of web hacks are performed and you will be fully equipped to test and safeguard a web infrastructure against various real-time attack vectors.
This course has been specifically designed by a team of information security researchers who are acknowledged experts in their field.
This course has been designed to accelerate your learning process through the use of creative animations and easy to understand voice over narratives. Complex hacking concepts have been broken down into easy to understand modules.
Together, our team will walk you through the entire learning process step by step.
This course is perfect for existing web designers as well as anybody who is passionate about developing their skills in the field of internet security. No prior training is required to take this course as we will start with the basics. We welcome anyone with a thirst for learning.
We look forward to having you join us. In the meantime, please feel free to take a look at our demo tutorial and exercise before you purchase the full course.
- The course covers ground basics about web, hence student with no prior knowledge on web can opt for this course.
- This course is perfect for existing web designers as well as anybody who is passionate about developing their skills in the field of internet security.
- We have designed this course to enable those aspiring to enter the information security field to learn core concepts on web hacking.
- Very rarely this course consist of software codes, however those codes are explained in a detailed manner. Hence one shouldn't bother about prior coding knowledge.
- By the end of this course you will be familiar with how various types of web hacks are performed and you will be fully equipped to test web infrastructure against various real time attack vectors.
The method of sending fraudulent emails, probing people to disclose sensitive data such as user credentials, financial information etc., is called Phishing. This lecture explains how this can be done using a local host and a server.
A step-by-step approach on how to perform Phishing using Local Host and Server.
Learn the basics of SQL, which allows you to get a glimpse of how a query is constructed using the logical operators available.