Web development with ELIXIR and Phoenix
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Use Phoenix to build compelling and FAST web apps
- Think with a Functional Programming mindset
- Understand common Elixir syntax and design patterns
- Understand Meta Programming concept
- Basic understanding of another programming language
- Dedication to learn new language
Elixir and Phoenix are two of the hottest technologies of 2018
Elixir is a dynamic, friendly, easy-to-use, functional language designed to build scalable and maintainable applications.
Elixir leverages the Erlang VM, known for running low-latency, distributed, and
fault-tolerant systems, while also being successfully used in web
development and the embedded software domain.
Develop a web app using Phoenix that can be expanded in a variety of different ways.
Go behind the scenes of Phoenix and learn how the internals work
So, if you're a developer or a student who wish to learn Elixir for building scalable and efficient
web applications, then go for this Learning Path.
- This course is for anyone looking to learn Elixir and Phoenix
- If you want to build powerful server backends, APIs for your mobile Apps etc, or Internet of Things (IoT) clients and servers, you should consider using Elixir
- Anyone who have desire to learn new language
- Experience with the operating system’s console/command line/terminal would be beneficial.