Web Development Projects For Beginners
What you'll learn
- Build A Web Based Calculator
- Build A Web Based Todo List App
- Build A Web Based Count Down Timer
- Create project structure and content with html
- Add Styling to project using css
- Basic knowledge of HTML advised
- Basic knowledge of CSS advised
Web development is the work involved in developing a website for the Internet or an intranet. Web development can range from developing a simple single static page of plain text to complex web applications, electronic businesses, and social network services. The best way to learn web Development (or any other tech skill) is to learn it by doing.
there are a lot of real-world project ideas around you that you can opt to start practicing your fundamental web development skills, even without having a great exposure to other server-side programming languages . you can create a to-do List for daily tasks or can create a calculator, and a count down timer .
Who this course is for:
- Beginners to web development
Bluelime is UK based and creates quality easy to understand eLearning solutions .All our courses are 100% video based. We teach hands –on- examples that teach real life skills .
Bluelime has engaged in various types of projects for fortune 500 companies and understands what is required to prepare students with the relevant skills they need.