Web Development: Project Based Learning
What you'll learn
- Using Bootstrap Framework in web application design
- Hosting a project on GitHub
- Working with JSON data
- Basic understanding of web development is required.
4. Weather Station: In this project you will work with OpenWeatherMap API to fetch the live weather data of any city in the world. You will get to work with JSON data and in the journey you will understand the API in depth and how to fetch the desired data for temperature and weather condition icon so that the same can be rendered on the screen whenever user make a request to fetch the data using the API. You will learn how fetch( ) works in JS, using API keys and most important part is the JSON handling in JS.
5. Tesla Stock Market Dashboard: In this project you will get to work with the stock market API from Alpha Vantage which is free to use and can give intra day share data trends. We will work with Tesla share as a test case and will design a dashboard using bootstrap and JS and this time we will work with the dark theme so that you get to know how efficient and easy it is to design a beautiful dark theme based dashboard. You will also work with google charts to show the trends of share volume traded with time.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners and intermediate level web developers who want to enhance their skills through Project Based Learning Approach. Experts will also find the projects interesting and it will help them to brush up their skills.
- Students and Academicians who wish to enter into the field of Web Development
Dr. Umesh Dutta is Ph.D in Electronics & Communication Engineering with 10 years of work experience in teaching during which he has coached thousands of Engineers in the area of Microcontrollers and Embedded Systems Design. Dr. Dutta is one of the advocates of open source technologies and believes that educating people on open source platforms is a special tool for seeding the foundations of technology based solutions which can answer many challenges that are faced by industry and society. Dr. Dutta is fond of designing solutions in Internet of Things (IoT), Automation and Robotics domain.
I'm Ina. I am a Research Associate at Manav Rachna Innovation and Incubation Centre. I have a passion for teaching and helping people upskill and reskill. My areas of expertise include Electronics, Programming and Web Development. I am also passionate about Machine Learning, Data Science and Artificial Intelligence. I also have research experience in the Image processing and Pattern Recognition domain.