Web Development HTML CSS & JS a 2020 Beginner to Advance
- 22.5 hours on-demand video
- 6 articles
- 22 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create static HTML and CSS Landing pages
- Flexbox & CSS Grid Projects
- HTML5 Semantic Layout & CSS Fundamentals
- Web Development
- Front End Web Development
- Create a beautiful, responsive landing page for a startup
- Use common JS data structures like Arrays and Objects
- Manipulate the DOM with vanilla JS
- Create static HTML and CSS portfolio sites and landing pages
- Learn to organize your code and become a professional web developer
When a web page is loaded, the browser creates a Document Object Model of the page.
- Basic PC/Mac Knowledge
- Beginner Curiosity
This is a beginner friendly course. This course will tech you the Foundations of Web Development. This a more practical orientate Course. Aldo we will start up slow with some basic definitions, the main focus here is to have as much as possible hands on experience. Learning by doing is the key word. That means Examples, Assignments and Exercises!
Throughout the course we cover tons of tools and technologies including:
CSS Grid Layout
Projects , Projects and more Projects :)
Two Important Notes about this Course:
1. This is a hands-on Learning by doing Course. This means that we are going to start up Slowly with basic definitions in HTML and CSS and then we will combine them together by building the structure and applying design to our sites. After that we will apply JS in order to make the Site do Thinks.
2. Is that I will be constantly Updating the Content with New Documentation, Examples and Exercises in order to bring you as much value as possible. So you can always lean beck on this Course if you want to refresh your memory about something.
3. The most important thing the you need to know in life is where to find the information you need!
- Beginner Web Developers
- Beginner Web Designers
- Beginner HTML
- Beginner CSS
- Beginner SASS / SCSS