Web Developer Course for Absolute Beginners
What you'll learn
- I will teach you the basic skills that made me a succesfull professional web developer.
- You will gain a (better) understanding of how the web and webapplications work
- You will learn basic backend development skills using Python and Flask
- Access to a computer and the internet.
- No prior (web) development experience needed.
- The desire to learn a high paying skill like web development.
- The will to work at developing this skill.
Welcome to my Web Developer Course for Absolute Beginners!
My name is Dave and I have been making a good living as a Web Developer for over more than 10 years now. I worked for many different companies and clients in many different industries. Just to name a few. I worked for:
I focus on web development, because I believe that there is still the most opportunities to find work.
So I am happy to teach you the basics of web development in this course, because there are enough opportunities for everybody and anybody who is willing to put in the effort to develop his, or her web skills.
I will teach you all you need to now to get started building web applications with:
We will be building a project in the form of a web application. We will start with basic HTML and by the time we finish you will have an app that runs on a Flask back end. This project will let you practice and show of your skills to future employers and clients.
By the end of this course you will be able to start working as a (junior) web developer and you should have a good understanding of fundamental topics in the field. From there you will be able to build up your knowledge while being productive.
So come join me!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner / aspiring web developers
- Business owners / managers working with or hiring web developers
I am a data engineer/coder by day and I trade around that job.
I code primarily using Python while working with Data and Open Source tools on Linux.
I Trade and Invest in Forex, Precious Metals, Crypto Currencies, Stocks, ETFs, and Indices.
I love sharing my knowledge here on Udemy.