What you'll learn
- Learning basic 5 page website setup
- Becoming familiar with Wordpress CMS
- Building on intro skills learned in Part #1 of Course
- Students must have DSL Connection
- Desktop, Laptop or Mobile Device
Web design can seem a daunting challenge for entrepreneurs and small business owners. However, never before has setting up a business website been easier or more effective than is true with the Wordpress Content Management System.
This web design basics course is for students desiring to build their own website/blog quickly, effectively, and with brand presentation in mind.
In this course, we cover the following easy-to-understand development areas;
- How to quickly set-up a 5 page business website
- How to easily navigate back office management functions for beginners
- How to design a stunning website in 11 easy steps
- Quickly adding blog post content to increase website visits
- How to get and keep readers on your website
- Key areas which immediately increase visibility and website profits
- How to add videos, images, banners and other sales rich content
We take beginners, step-by-step, through the basics of setting up a business ready, e-commerce driven website so join us today!
Who this course is for:
- Small Businesses
- Work at Home-preneurs
Brian Dale specializes in teaching numerous areas and disciplines in online
marketing for entrepreneurs and small businesses. He believes an effective
online marketing plan must be centered around industry specific
geo-targeted keyword strategies as well as executed through use of Internet
marketing best practices.
With each new product and service launch, entrepreneurs must have an
effective strategy which must extend well beyond their website. Key to
realizing traffic and sales goals are the 12 Pillars of online marketing
1. Website hierarchy, navigation and design
2. Organic search rankings (Seo)
3. Video Marketing
4. Paid Search Advertising
5. Social Media SEO
6. Mobile Marketing
7. Optimized Content Creation and distribution
8. Direct Call to Action
9. Sales funnel management
10. Email & APP Marketing
11. Back Link Strategies
Every area of our curriculum benefits students by teaching how to gain
immediate as well as long-term brand recognition using tools available.
This is indeed a true saying -*"If entrepreneurs and small businesses
aren't effectively managing their online brand messaging, someone else will
and should a market niche not be filled by you, another will come along and
Browse through our courses below and sample our FREE course previews
offerings but more importantly - *JOIN US TODAY*!