- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learning basic 5 page website setup
- Becoming familiar with Wordpress CMS
- Building on intro skills learned in Part #1 of Course
- Students must have DSL Connection
- Desktop, Laptop or Mobile Device
Web design can seem a daunting challenge for entrepreneurs and small business owners. However, never before has setting up a business website been easier or more effective than is true with the Wordpress Content Management System.
This web design basics course is for students desiring to build their own website/blog quickly, effectively, and with brand presentation in mind.
In this course, we cover the following easy-to-understand development areas;
- How to quickly set-up a 5 page business website
- How to easily navigate back office management functions for beginners
- How to design a stunning website in 11 easy steps
- Quickly adding blog post content to increase website visits
- How to get and keep readers on your website
- Key areas which immediately increase visibility and website profits
- How to add videos, images, banners and other sales rich content
We take beginners, step-by-step, through the basics of setting up a business ready, e-commerce driven website so join us today!
- Small Businesses
- Work at Home-preneurs
In this video tutorial lecture - we teach students how to locate most commonly used plugins for Wordpress.