Build and Host Your Own LAMP Web Server!
What you'll learn
- Operate your very own Web Development Lab
- Learn how to install Ubuntu Server
- Build Websites on their local network
- Learn basic Ubuntu Linux commands
- Learn how to create and manage Virtual Machines (VMs)
- Learn how to install a LAMP server
- How to create a LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) server
In this course I am going to show you how to setup your very own web development lab. Whether you are interested in learning web design, need a platform to build websites for clients, or want to start a web development business, this course will help you do just that!
In this course I will teach you about Virtual Machines (VMs), walk you through building and configuring your first VM, installing Ubuntu LAMP (Linux Apache MySQL and PHP) Server, configuring your share-drives between Ubuntu and Windows, installing Wordpress, and downloading Themes / Plugins for Wordpress.
Best of all, I understand that your time is extremely valuable! I designed this course to get the job done as quickly as possible and for that reason this course is only 45 minutes long! I took every precaution to avoid adding the fluff that will frustrate and hinder your learning. I edit out every uneccessary waiting and loading times so I don't waste your time!
You don't have any reason to not take this course! I will see you inside the course!
Who this course is for:
- Take this course if you are already experienced in web design
- Take this course if you want your own web server (that doesn't require a monthly fee) to learn web design!
- Take this course if you are interested in having your very own web design lab
- Take this course if you would to setup Wordpress on your local network
- DO NOT take this course if you do not want to host your own web development lab
Paul is an IT Professional with over 14 years of experience currently working as a Network Administrator in contract support of various Federal Agencies in the United States.
He has been teaching online courses for the past 5 years and taught over 250k students in 195 countries.
Soy egresado de la Universidad Privada Antenor Orrego. Estudie la carrera de Ingenieria de Software durante 5 años. Vivi 7 años en Estados Unidos, donde culmine mi primaria y casi toda mi secundaria. Regrese a Peru para culminar mi ultimo año de secundaria y mi carrera profesional. Ahora me dedico al analisis y desarrollo de software haciendo uso de lenguajes de programacion de alto nivel.