Become A Web Designer In Just 90 Minutes
What you'll learn
- At the end of the course you be able to build a simple site using Dreamweaver CSS & Photoshop.
- Each stage of the process will be thoroughly explained through step-by-step exercises
- In this course, you will learn…how to create and edit web sites using CSS (cascading style sheets) with Dreamweaver & Photoshop CS6.
- Learning some basic HTML - essential for every web designer - then move onto using Dreamweaver & Photoshop to build a simple, professional-looking web site.
- Useful Beginner’s books:
- Quick-start Guide to Dreamweaver
- Quick-start Guide to Photoshop
Ever wondered how Mark Zuckerberg created Facebook or how Jack Dorsey built Twitter?
Well, with "Become A Web Designer From Scratch using Adobe Dreamweaver & Photoshop CS 6", you will learn everything about How to create a Web Site, even if you've never did before!
This incredible course has more than 35 lectures, divided into 11 Sections. Each Sections will give you knowledge how to create Web Site Step by Step. We'll start from the basics with HTML & CSS.
"Become A Web Designer From Scratch using Adobe Dreamweaver & Photoshop CS 6" will give you a new perspective on how the Internet works and after you completed the course you will be able to create your own websites with the latest technology. Hope you enjoy!WHAT'S IN THE COURSE?
- Over 35 lectures divided into 11 Sections.
- Support team ready to answer your questions in less than 24h.
- Massive Q&A with awesome community.
IF YOU ENJOY THE COURSE, PLEASE LEAVE A NICE REVIEW. IT REALLY HELPS!
Who this course is for:
- This course giving learners a general overview of the internet and website creation. It begins by explaining key web jargon, then continues by creating simple web graphics using html. The students then progress onto Dreamweaver – the industry standard application used for creating and building professional web sites – and through exercises, learn how to build structure and consistency into web content. Using this application in conjunction with Adobe Photoshop (industry standard digital imaging application) the course then culminates in an assignment and final project, where learners start to build their own websites. It is aimed at learners with some computer skills and experience, and provides a solid foundation and understanding of the internet and building professional looking websites.
- Learning Outcomes: The specified learning outcomes of this course are to:
- 1. Demonstrate the ability to use the internet efficiently
- 2. Identify a range of image formats and context
- 3. Develop web editing skills to a competent level
- 4. Prepare images for screen output
- 5. Design a small website layout