Web design : How To Design a Website in Illustrator
What you'll learn
- Use Adobe Illustrator to design web layouts
- Design a corporate web site in Adobe Illustrator
- Use web design knowledge gained in prior courses and put it into practice in a form of a layout design
- You need to have at least Adobe Illustrator CS5 installed
- Basic computer skills
- Positive attitude and the will to learn exciting web design techniques
+++This course is continually maintained. New quiz questions were added in November 2016+++
When I saw this course, I was curious. I had no idea how much better I could do with Illustrator. I'm so glad that I took this course. The Instructor is friendly and genuinely cares about his students. I've just bought all of his other courses because I've been so impressed. I highly recommend this course to everyone. This Instructor has taught me that there is always something new to learn. Thanks so much. :-)
Thank you for choosing this course!
I know that there is a lot of courses out there, that is why I am so grateful that you chose this one.
This is a follow up to my web design fundamentals in Illustrator: now that you know all the basics of using Illustrator for web design, it’s time to design a landing page.
Inside we will design a landing page for a fictitious law company and in the process we’re gonna use a lot of Illustrator tricks and super techniques that are going to make the whole process as easy as possible.
We’re going to start with a main menu design and we will focus on effective menu elements creation.
Then we will design the subheader and the services part: in this section you will learn incredibly effective ways of working with images and icons when designing web layouts in Illustrator.
After that we will create the remaining parts of the layout: the team section, the testimonials section, the footer – everything that is needed for a modern looking website.
So if you want to learn
- How to independently design a professional web layout in Illustrator
- How to use little knowns tricks to make the whole process super smooth and fun
- and if you are after what’s practical and what will allow you to jump right into the creation part
enroll in this course now!
Because you will learn how to design a website in Illustrator without spending weeks on watching tutorials, that get you nowhere.
Oh, and don’t forget. You are totally covered by a 30-day 100% money back guarantee. No questions asked, no hard feelings.
Your risk is absolutely zero.
So it’s really up to you now.
Enroll in the course and I'll see you inside.
Who this course is for:
- Do you want to design web layouts in Adobe Illustrator?
- Are you a fresh web designer who wants to learn Illustrator web design techniques?
- You've never used Illustrator to design web layouts and are looking for solid Illustrator web design techniques?
- Are you a print designer who wants to start a web design career?
- This course is not for those who are looking for an overview of Illustrator tools and basics of graphic design
Designer, coder and educational entrepreneur.
Adobe Certified Expert in Illustrator whose courses were listed in the Udemy's TOP 10 best reviewed courses.
Creating online courses on design tools like Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop, logo design, web design, graphic design freelancing, online teaching and digital marketing .
Teaching +100k students in 160 countries worldwide.
Owner of a graphic design studio.
Loves the freedom of creating courses and prides in his teaching method, which is straight to the point and with a smile.
His motto: Boring instructors are worse than boring topics!
His students value his courses for their conciseness, professionalism and actionable tips and techniques they can apply in their day-to-day design tasks and online education businesses.