Web Design Bootcamp : Design like a PRO
- You should be able use any design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, and even paint)
First Impact is the most important!
The design and the visuals are key elements in choosing any product. In building websites, you, the future designer will create the environment where different people, visitors, customers will get in. Even if you don't build the website by coding, your PSD design, or your model made in any software will serve as the foundation of that project or business.
Are you ready to enroll in ?
Here are some aspects you should know before :
- Everybody can design, it's not about talent, it's about skill.
- Designing is a awesome job to have in the future, it's like drawing. We all loved drawing when we were kids right?
- By starting to learn how to design, your creativity will be boosted up, and you will probably work with pleasure.
Who this course is for:
- You if you want design websites very easily
- You if you want to learn how to do PSD to HTML
- You if you want to understand why simplicity is the best in design
- You if you want to understand why some colors are good and why others are bad
- 08:30Photoshop example and the primary color
- 02:31Use one color
- 06:54Text design
- 00:32Image design
- 04:09Don't use to many fonts
- 05:19Simple animations
- 06:41Create a Grid System! Use Bootstrap
- 3 questionsQuiz 1
I started to learn web development 5 years ago, and since then I loved to code websites and design web pages without Photoshop or any other designing soft. I began with HTML which I called : "The skeleton of the page", and I thought it is awesome to build in a browser what do I want, without any designing soft. After this, CSS language was my passion, because CSS is creating the beauty behind the page, CSS is the "muscle of the page" . Now I can tell that I have the necessary knowledge of HTML, CSS, Bootstrap and jQuery to create professional websites and to teach others in a new way how to build up and how to look at a website before the building process.
I strongly think that a good developer can design just by code, because a good one will have the mindset of building and a developed imagination to create from scratch!