Web Applications Part - 3 Class 10 I.T. NCERT
1. What do you mean by internet security? What is the need of internet security?
2. What is the meaning of Online threats/cyber threats?
3. What do you mean by Phishing?
4. What is Email spoofing?
5. What is the meaning of Chat spoofing?
6. What are the sources of threat to computer?
7. What are the internal and external threats to computer?
8. Write a short note on Malware, Hackers, Spam and Firewall.
9. What do you understand by the term cookies?
10. What are the best practices for internet security?
11. Why it is always recommended to use only secure websites for online transactions?
12. How to backup computer data and why it is necessary to keep backup of computer data?
13. Why we should use antivirus software?
14. How to make strong passwords?
15. Why we should clear data in browsers?
16. How to clear your browsing data on Google Chrome?
17. How to backup computer data and why it is necessary to keep backup of computer data?
18. Why we should use antivirus software?
19. What is the meaning of Computer Accessibility?
20. Write a short note on the following:-
(i) Filter Keys (ii) Sticky Keys (iii) Mouse Keys iv) Toggle Keys
(v)Serial Keys (vi)Sound Sentry (vii) Show sounds
21. What do you mean by Instant Messaging (IM)?
22. What are the key features of an instant messaging?
23. What are the various types of instant messaging software?
24. What are the general rules and etiquettes to be followed while chatting?
Who this course is for:
- Class 9 and 10
This channel is purely education based. Our aim is to ensure that the students are able to understand each and every question in an easy way. We take pride in providing quality educational services to the students of Class VII to Class X Science NCERT ,English & Computer solutions.. Our goal is to help the leaders of tomorrow to learn to succeed today.