Web Applications Part - 2 Class 10
1. How data is transferred on the internet? or How data travels over the Net?
2. Points to be kept in mind while subscribing to an internet connection plan
3. What is the meaning of Protocols?
4. What is the Internet protocol (IP)?
5. What are the different kind of web protocols?
6. Write a note on Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP).
7. Write a few lines on Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS).
8. What is the difference between HTTP and HTTPS?
9. What is File Transfer Protocol (FTP) ?
10. What do you know about Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP)?
11. Write a few lines on Electronic Mail (email).
12. What do you know about Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP)?
13. What do you know about Telnet (Remote login)?
14. Write a few lines on TCP/IP model?
15. Difference between IP and TCP.
16. What is Post Office Protocol 3 (POP3)?
17. Write the names of most common email protocols.
18. What is Secure Shell or Secure Socket Shell (SSH)?
19. What do you know about Secure Copy Protocol (SCP)?
20. What do you mean by Online transaction?
21. What do you mean by Online transaction?
22. What is the meaning of Online shopping?
23. What are the advantages and disadvantages of online shopping?
24. What is the meaning of ecommerce?
25. How to buy goods through Flipkart?
26. How to book tickets online through IRCTC?
27. Why it is important to secure passwords?
Who this course is for:
- Students of Class 9 and 10 I.T.
This channel is purely education based. Our aim is to ensure that the students are able to understand each and every question in an easy way. We take pride in providing quality educational services to the students of Class VII to Class XI Science NCERT ,English, Computer solutions & Business Studies. Our goal is to help the leaders of tomorrow to learn to succeed today.