Web Application with React JS and Redux
What you'll learn
- React JS
- Dive in ReactJS
- Become React Developer
- Build single page applications with React JS
- Components, Props, States and Component Life Cycle Methods in React JS
- Create reusable React Components
- Learn to connect to an external API
- User Inputs, Forms and Events in React
- Routing with React Router
- Using React Portals to render Children Outside the DOM Hierarchy
- React-Router, React-Portal and Redux libraries used with React JS
- Create multi-page web applications with React-Router
- How to manage the data of our application with the Redux library
- How to easily access the data we hold globally from our components
- Learn how to manipulate the data stored in the Redux store by creating actions
- Each aspect of creating websites and applications entails a unique set of skills.
- Web development is a broad description of the tasks and technologies that go into creating a website.
- What are the steps to becoming a web developer? Some web developers will obtain a degree or certification in the field.
- How long does it take to become a Web Developer? The answer to this question will depend on you.
- The more time you spend developing your skills, the faster you can become a web developer.
- The good news is that web development generally uses light-weight code that is easier to learn than many other languages.
- How does React work? React encourages engineers to write code using a Functional Programming approach.
- Is React worth learning? Yes, React is worth learning. There are a couple of reasons.
- The first one is that React is in high demand in the software development job market and has been for a few years.
- Is React hard to learn? Every technology or programming language has a learning curve, and React is no different.
- Why is React so popular? There are many reasons why React is popular. One reason is that Facebook developed it.
- Learn more about Bootstrap Bootstrap is a free frontend web development framework for creating responsive websites.
- No prior knowledge is required!
- A Windows PC, Mac or Linux Computer
- Es6 knowledge would be beneficial but not required
- Desire to learn React and Redux
- Desire to learn web application with react js, redux
- Desire to learn web application with react redux
- Desire to learn react js, redux
- Desire to become web developer, react developer, front end web developer
- Desire to learn frontend web app development, website development with react js and redux
- Desire to learn full stack react js with redux
- Desire to learn web app development with react js, redux
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
Welcome to Web Application with React JS and Redux course.
Learn modern web application with ReactJS and Redux. Master React Router, React Portals, Redux and create React app!
React is one of the best choices for building modern web applications. If you are new to React or maybe you've been struggling to learn and truly understand what’s going on then this course is the best way for you to learn ReactJS.
In this course, we will take you through everything you need to know to master web development using React JS and Redux by providing powerful knowledge through a mixture of diagrams and the creation of a simple application.
Each aspect of creating websites and applications entails a unique set of skills. Udemy offers a host of courses to bring you up to speed on modern front-end, back-end, and fullstack web development practices and skills.
The world of web development is as wide as the internet itself. Much of our social and vocational lives play out on the internet, which prompts new industries aimed at creating, managing, and debugging the websites and applications that we increasingly rely on.
Whether you’re interested in adding React to your existing dev skillset, or you want to develop full-stack web apps by using tools like NodeJS, Redux, and MongoDB in conjunction with React, Udemy has a comprehensive selection of courses to choose from.
No Previous Knowledge is needed!
You don’t need to have previous knowledge about React and Redux. This course will take you from a beginner to a more advanced level with hands-on examples.
You will be confident in using both React JS, Redux and if you ever get stuck, we will be there to help.
Learn by doing!
So we have made this course as simple as possible in order to take you through step by step so you can feel confident and get a truly good understanding of how to utilize ReactJS. In this course, we will be teaching React and Redux by creating various projects. ate React app
We have explained React and Redux from beginner to all levels. We have explained all the topics as simple as possible with examples, slides and diagrams.
We have created a lot of projects while explaining the subjects. Because we believe that applied educations are much more useful than other teaching methods.
We explained all the subjects with simple examples and applications, and explanatory diagrams in a way that the student can understand at all levels.
Here is the list of what you’ll learn by the end of the course,
How to create a Single Page Web Application with React JS.
The most important React topics like components, props, state and component life cycle methods
How to send a request to an api and fetch data.
How to create a multi-page web app with react-router.
How to manage the data of our application with the redux library.
How to perform asynchronous operations with Redux-thunk.
How to easily build the largest and most advanced applications using React and Redux
Web application development
React js, react, reactjs, react application
React native, react js, reactjs, redux, react redux, redux react, reactjs redux, react redux typescript
modern react with redux
react web applicaiton
Web application security
React, react native,
react js, reactjs, redux, react redux, redux saga,
redux react, angular react, reactjs redux, react redux typescript
web app development
front end web development
web application with react, redux
What is web development?
What are the steps to becoming a web developer?
How long does it take to become a Web Developer?
The answer to this question will depend on you. The more time you spend developing your skills, the faster you can become a web developer. The good news is that web development generally uses light-weight code that is easier to learn than many other languages. If dedicated, you can learn the basics of web development in a couple of months. But good web developers never stop learning. A better question might be, "What can I do to become a better web developer faster?" The answer to this question is practice. Becoming familiar with coding helps tremendously, but there is also a less obvious benefit of practicing. The more you code, the more you will run into problems or find bugs in your code. A significant aspect of web development is solving problems and debugging code. The better you get at solving problems and tracking down bugs, the faster you will get at coding.
What is React?
What is React used for?
How does React work?
Is React a framework or library?
Frameworks provide an opinionated approach to building an entire application. Libraries, on the other hand, assist in building a single aspect of an application. With this in mind, React is a library. It assists engineers in presenting HTML in the browser. React has no opinions on how data is fetched, how styling is applied, or how the app is deployed or built.
Is React worth learning?
Yes, React is worth learning. There are a couple of reasons. The first one is that React is in high demand in the software development job market and has been for a few years. If you learn to code in React and can do it well, you will increase your chances of finding a job. This alone is another reason it is worth learning. Website users no longer will settle for old-fashioned sites that won't update without a page reload. React’s method of dynamically updating the HTML of a web page fits these users' needs and improves their experience. React has also been around a few years and has stood the test of time. A large portion of websites, both small and large, use React as a frontend framework.
Is React hard to learn?
What is the difference between React Native and ReactJS, and which one should I learn?
Why is React so popular?
There are many reasons why React is popular. One reason is that Facebook developed it. The social proof is that if it is good enough for Facebook, one of the most popular social networks on the web, it should be good enough for other applications. React also solved many of the past issues that developers had with developing single-page applications (SPAs). React came out when SPAs were becoming popular, and all the existing frameworks to build them made development complicated and prone to bugs. One feature that makes it better than past libraries is that React is relatively easy to use. Its components are reusable, plus React's use of the virtual DOM makes it very performant. React should remain popular in the future as each new release brings new features and performance improvements.
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
OAK Academy based in London is an online education company. OAK Academy gives education in the field of IT, Software, Design, development in English, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish, and a lot of different languages on the Udemy platform where it has over 1000 hours of video education lessons. OAK Academy both increases its education series number by publishing new courses, and it makes students aware of all the innovations of already published courses by upgrading.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers' expertise. Questions sent by students to our instructors are answered by our instructors within 48 hours at the latest.
It’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate. New tools are released every day, and it’s crucial to stay on top of the latest knowledge for being a better React developer. You will always have up-to-date content for this course at no extra charge.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our content is created/produced as high-quality video/audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
Moving through the course without distractions
You'll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now!
Web Application with React JS and Redux
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the class!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who wants to be React developer
- Anyone who wants to become an React Developer
- Anyone who wants to build amazing React single page web applications
- Developers who want to take their development skills to the next level and learn a future-proof technology
- Anyone interested in learning an extremely popular technology used by leading tech companies like Facebook, Instagram and Netflix
- Anyone who wants to learn Redux, React-Router and React-Portals
- Anyone who wants to learn today's most popular front-end architectures
- Students who want to take their Web development skills to the next level
- People who want to become web application, react application
- People who want to learn react js, react, react redux
- People who want to learn react js, redux, react redux
- People who want to create web application, react application with react js and redux
- People who want to learn web application development, react js web application
- People who want to create web apps with react js, react redux
By 2024, there will be more than 1 million unfilled computing jobs and the skills gap is a global problem. This was our starting point.
At OAK Academy, we are the tech experts who have been in the sector for years and years. We are deeply rooted in the tech world. We know the tech industry. And we know the tech industry's biggest problem is the “tech skills gap” and here is our solution.
OAK Academy will be the bridge between the tech industry and people who
-are planning a new career
-are thinking career transformation
-want career shift or reinvention,
-have the desire to learn new hobbies at their own pace
Because we know we can help this generation gain the skill to fill these jobs and enjoy happier, more fulfilling careers. And this is what motivates us every day.
We specialize in critical areas like cybersecurity, coding, IT, game development, app monetization, and mobile. Thanks to our practical alignment we are able to constantly translate industry insights into the most in-demand and up-to-date courses,
OAK Academy will provide you the information and support you need to move through your journey with confidence and ease.
Our courses are for everyone. Whether you are someone who has never programmed before, or an existing programmer seeking to learn another language, or even someone looking to switch careers we are here.
OAK Academy here to transforms passionate, enthusiastic people to reach their dream job positions.
If you need help or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our team.