Web Application Performance Testing
What you'll learn
- By end of the course you will learn to develop a workable strategy for performance testing of an enterprise system.
- Unit 1 : Introduction To Test Methodology
- Unit 2 : Setting Up Test Environment
- Unit 3 : Defining Performance Exit Criteria
- Unit 4 : Designing Realistic Work Load
- Unit 5 : Developing Test Scripts
- Unit 6 : Executing Repeatable Tests
- Unit 7 : Writing Effective Performance Report
- Working Knowledge of Web Development
- Familiarity With a Programming Language
This course is designed to teach people in a workshop format how to plan and conduct a performance test. The objectives of this course is to define the processes, tools, issues and challenges for performance testing in a variety of web environments. Working through a series of self paced video tutorials, you will learn to develop a workable strategy for performance testing of an enterprise system.This course does not focus on problem analysis, tuning, debugging, or tools.
Who this course is for:
- Quality Assurance Professionals
- Dev Ops Professional
- System Integrator
- Project Leaders
We bring highly qualified network of mentors who are passionate about developing next generation of engineers. Our professionals are from top US universities like Stanford UC Berkeley and with significant industry experience with companies like IBM, Google, Cisco and VMware. They bring to the table invaluable real time experience in bite-sized video nuggets. Their services make our focused, role based training hard-to-get in industry.