Understanding Web 3.0 world and it's potential
What you'll learn
- • What is Web 3.0?
- • What are the features of Web 3.0?
- • What are the characteristics of Web 3.0?
- • How are digital assets bridging the gap between Web 2.0 to Web 3.0?
- Basic course no requirement
The continuous evolution of the Internet has opened unimaginable opportunities and challenges in web based education and learning. Web 3.0 is said to be a technologically advanced medium which allows the users to Read/Write/Execute and also allows the machines to carry out some of the thinking so far expected only from the human beings.
To begin with, this discusses some definitions of the Web 3.0, its evolution and characteristics. Next, we have discussed about the possible future Web 3.0 technologies, trends, tools and services that will assist in the areas of online learning, personalization and knowledge construction.
Founder and CEO
On behalf of Femtech Partners
Programme Outline and Learning Objectives
On completion of the course, participants will be able to:
· What is Web 3.0?
· What are the characteristics of Web 3.0?
· What are the features of Web 3.0?
· How the evolution of Web 3.0 has come?
What is Web 1.0?
What is Web 2.0?
What is Web 3.0?
· Why we need Web 3.0?
· What are the internet challenges Web 3.0 will solve?
· How Web 3.0 will help?
· How Siri is used in Web 3.0?
· Why Web 3.0 matters?
· How are digital assets bridging the gap between Web 2.0 to Web 3.0?
· What is Digital asset typology and asset tokenization?
· What is Fungible versus non-fungible assets?
· What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of Web 3.0?
· What is Cryptocurrency?
Does Cryptocurrency Work?
What do you mean by Proof of Work vs Proof of Stake?
How Can You Mine Cryptocurrency?
How to Use Cryptocurrency for Secure Purchases?
How to Invest in Cryptocurrency?
Cryptocurrencies- concepts of transparency and liquidity
· What is Blockchain?
Why is there so much hype around blockchain technology?
How does a transaction get into the blockchain?
· What's the difference between blockchain and Bitcoin?
· What are digital signatures?
What’s the difference between a digital signature and an electronic signature?
How do digital signatures work?
· What do you mean by Distributed ledgers?
How Distributed Ledgers Work?
Benefits of Distributed Ledgers
· What is the Consensus Algorithms?
· These Blockchain consensus models consist of some particular objectives, such as:
· Why We Need Consensus Algorithms?
· How Consensus Algorithms is the soul of network?
· Different Types of Consensus Algorithms
· What are Smart contracts?
How smart contracts work
Benefits of smart contracts
Applications of smart contracts
· What is Smart accounts?
· What Are Decentralized Applications (DApps)?
· NFT vs. Tokenization
· Case Studies
Live Webinar with theory, case studies, interactive group discussions and activities( elevator pitch etc.) and multimedia-sharing.
This programme is intended for Business leadership, Digital Leads, Accountants, Entrepreneurs, Investors and Regulators specialising in payments and lending and those preparing to make a pivot to the financial services industry. It is also suitable for SME and mSME owners, start-ups, corporations and financial service providers and anyone keen and enthusiastic to learn about global fintech models in-depth.
Who this course is for:
- Enthusiasts of web world
Femtech Partners was founded in 2019 by Neha Mehta when she realised the disparity in the number of women present in the FinTech industry. She decided to quit the corporate world to create a level playing field for women and flatten the curve. We specialise in FinTech, financial inclusion and promoting women in finance industry. We strive to mentor young female talent and aim to work closely with development agencies in the UK and Singapore. Fast forwarding to 2021, we have expanded our services into 7 countries as seen in the map below and we hope to continue our efforts in sharing information about the FinTech industry across the globe!