Weather-Proof Your Skills:An ESP32-based IoT Weather Station
What you'll learn
- Introduction to IoT and the ESP32 microcontroller
- The hardware and software requirements for building a DIY weather station
- How to design the circuit for interfacing different sensors with the ESP32
- How to program the ESP32 microcontroller using the Arduino IDE
- How to interface different sensors such as temperature, humidity, pressure, and wind speed sensors with the ESP32
- How to collect data from sensors and display real-time weather data on an OLED display
- How to send data to cloud services for storage and analysis
- How to build a web-based dashboard to display weather data using a free cloud-based IoT platform
- How to use MATLAB to analyze and visualize the data collected from the weather station
- How to demonstrate the project and showcase the data collected from the weather station.
- Basic programming knowledge in C or C++
- A computer with internet access
- An ESP32 development board
- Various sensors such as temperature, humidity, pressure, and wind speed sensors
- An OLED display
- Breadboard and jumper wires
- Arduino IDE and MATLAB software installed on your computer.
Weather-Proof Your Skills: An ESP32-based IoT Weather Station" is a course designed to introduce students to the world of the Internet of Things (IoT) and how it can be used to build a weather station that can collect and display real-time weather data.
In this course, students will learn how to use the ESP32 microcontroller, which is a powerful and versatile IoT device that can connect to the internet and collect data from sensors. They will also learn how to interface different sensors such as temperature, humidity, pressure, and wind speed sensors with the ESP32, and how to send data to cloud services for storage and analysis.
The course will cover the following topics:
Introduction to IoT and ESP32 microcontroller
Why should you take this course?
You should take this course if you want to learn how to use the ESP32 microcontroller and IoT technology to build a DIY weather station.
You will learn how to interface different sensors with the ESP32, send data to cloud services for storage and analysis, and display real-time weather data on a web-based dashboard.
By the end of the course, you will have the knowledge and skills to build your own weather station and collect real-time weather data.
By the end of the course, students will have the knowledge and skills to build their own weather station, collect real-time weather data and display it on a web-based dashboard that can be accessed from anywhere. The course is suitable for beginners with no prior experience in IoT or programming, as well as for those with some experience who want to learn how to build a weather station.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who are new to IoT, electronics, and programming and want to learn how to build a DIY weather station using the ESP32 microcontroller and IoT technology.
- Hobbyists who are interested in building IoT projects and want to add a weather station to their project portfolio.
- Students who are studying electronics, computer science, or related fields and want to learn how to apply their knowledge to real-world projects.
- Professionals who are interested in expanding their skills and knowledge in IoT and building practical projects that can be applied in their work.
- Anyone who is interested in weather data and wants to learn how to collect and analyze weather data using a DIY weather station.
Educational Engineering Team
Team of skilled Engineers Sharing Knowledge with the World
Educational Engineering Team is a Leading Team in Microcontroller Industry, with over 13 Years of Experience in Teaching and Doing Practical Projects.
We strive to put all our hands-on experience in these courses. Instead of superficial knowledge - we go into the depth of the topic and give you the exact - step by step blueprint on how to tame simple as well as complex topics in easy and digestible bite-sized videos.
This real-world knowledge enables you to grasp knowledge easily, and you can apply this learning immediately to your life and projects.
Educational Engineering Team has been in the Programming and Microcontroller business since 2007. We have been part of many projects. Over the course of these years - we have gained a good insight into students’ and educators’ needs. We are passionate about sharing all our collective knowledge with you. As of 2018, we have already taught over 250k-THOUSAND students and counting.
Currently, we have more than 100+ Courses on Udemy
Educator and Author of "Educational Engineering".
Ashraf is an educator, Mechatronics engineer, electronics and programming hobbyist, and Maker. He creates online video courses on the EduEng YouTube Channel (More Than 4 Million View, 20k + Subscriber) and author of four Microcontroller books.
As a Chief Educational Engineer since 2007 at Educational Engineering Team, the company he founded, Ashraf’s mission is to explore new trends and technology and help educate the world and make it a better place.
Educational Engineering offers educational courses and Bootcamps, articles, lessons, and online support for electronics hobbyists, Programming hobbyists, Microcontroller hobbyists, STEM students, and STEM teachers.
That team also work as freelancer engineers, helping many students in their graduation projects, and provide guidance and consulting for many students over the years to help them kick-start their career.
Ashraf’s core skill is explaining difficult concepts through in a step by step easy to understand matter using video and text. With over 11 years of tertiary teaching experience, Ashraf has developed a simple yet comprehensive and informative style in teaching that students from all around the world appreciate.
His passion for Microcontrollers and Programming and in particular for the world of Arduino, PIC Microcontroller, Rasberry Pi has guided his personal development and his work through Educational Engineering.
Ashraf’s online courses have helped over 250,000 people from around the world to be better and to make a great career in the industry.
Educational Engineering Team offer Course on
Circuit Design, Simulation, and PCB Fabrication
Arduino, PIC Microcontroller, and Raspberry Pi
Programming in C, Python, and other programming languages
PLC Industrial Programming and Automation
3D Design and Simulation
ESP and IoT World