Wealth Mindset 1: Transform How You Think About Finances
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- de-program the way you have been thinking about your finances that are preventing you from achieving financial success
- take any fear you might have about finances, and turn it into courage
- take any unworthiness you might feel about finances, and turn it into a sense of self-worth
- take any risk-aversion you might feel about finances, and turn it into a willingness to take calculated risks to create wealth
- take any procrastination you might feel about finances, and turn it into readiness to take immediate action
- better understand why you seek wealth, so that you can check yourself on healthy vs. unhealthy motivations that you may not even realize about yourself
- come to realize how different wealth is from salary, and that anyone - regardless of how big their salary is - can successfully create wealth
- understand the value of pursuing your life's dreams instead of going with the flow when it comes to your career
- learn a system for converting any wrong mindset you have about money - whatever it might be - and turning it around into a new, positive, "wealth mindset"
- There are no pre-requisites for this course; anyone can benefit from it.
Have you ever struggled with debt? Do you wonder why you don't seem to have enough money to meet expenses? Or perhaps you do have some funds set aside, but ask yourself why you can't make it grow fast enough? In all of these cases, despite knowing what you want, your ability to achieve it somehow eludes you. This course is designed to clear away any wrong mindsets you have about money - mindsets you probably aren't even aware of - that are preventing you from financial success. It offers a unique approach to achieving your financial goals. Get ready for the transformational experience of walking down new paths of thinking that will lead you to healthier mindsets and wealthier outcomes.
The Intermediate Level course (Wealth Mindset 1: Transform How You Think About Finances) focuses on correcting any wrong mindsets that you may have, and helps you to adopt the new wealth mindsets that will be the foundation of future financial success.
The Advanced Level course (Wealth Mindset 2: How "Making Money" Becomes Enduring Wealth) takes those newfound wealth mindsets and shows you how to apply them to the principles, goals, and strategies of wealth creation.
- This course is suitable for anyone who wants to see better results in their personal financial situation.
- If you are in a tough place financially and don't know how to get out of it, this course will help teach you how.
- If you have saved up some money but don't seem to see the results you want, this course will reveal how to defeat that obstacle.
- If you don't like your job, or how your career is going, or how much money you make, this course will correct the mindset issues behind those thoughts, and give you actionable advice on how to move in a better direction.
- If you are wondering how you can fulfill the "American dream" of being independently wealthy, this course will give you a detailed roadmap on how to get there.
- If you can admit to yourself that you are held back from financial success because of fear, a sense of unworthiness, a desire to avoid risk, or procrastination, this course will give you a blueprint on how to overcome those exact issues, and almost any others you struggle with.
- This is not a "get rich quick" scheme. If you are looking to make huge amounts of money in a tiny amount of time, this is not the course for you (as I believe that can only be done illegally or immorally). This course is for people who have not been able to succeed financially despite their desire to do so, but are willing to work hard at learning what it takes, and then doing it.
Learn how you may have held incorrect beliefs and value systems about money. Realize why they could be holding you back, and prepare yourself mentally to move past them.