Mobilize & Stretch Your Way To Improved Health & Performance
What you'll learn
- Understand which area of the body to focus on based on tests they can perform at home.
- Stretch every major area of the body.
- Mobilize every major of the body with techniques and tools that are extremely easy to use.
- You may need basic stretching and mobilizing equipment if you don't already have. Check the first of the course handouts for specifics.
Experience the health and fitness benefits of stretching and mobilizing your body more. It's something that everyone knows they should do more but get stuck on what to do and how to do it. Whether you're the person who sits all day at a desk or someone who's training for their next big sporting event, this program has simple, easy-to-implement stretching and mobilizing movements that you can easily do at home or the gym.
- Short videos broken up by body region for easy access to the movements your looking for.
- I walk you through common injuries that I see in the office and which movements are best for them.
- Specific directions on what you should and should NOT be feeling with each stretch and movement.
- All of the stretches and movements are simple enough to do by yourself and at home.
This course if perfect for you if:
- You sit at a desk all day and want to improve your posture and overall health.
- You are runner or working out regularly and want some basic instructions on how to improve your flexibility and prevent injuries.
- You have a minor or chronic injury that you want to try and improve with at-home movements and stretches. This video is not designed to diagnose or treat any specific conditions but I do incorporate my clinical knowledge into the videos and give recommendations on what you should try on your own and when you should consult a physician.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who knows they should stretch and mobilize more. Whether your a beginner or seasoned athlete, there will be new content for you.
- You should NOT take this course if you are already a mobilization guru.
- You should take this course if you have a specific issue that you think will benefit from stretching or mobilizing more because I walk you through tests to do at home and what you should and should not feel with each exercise.
Dr. Doug Endel began his education by studying Biomedical Engineering at the University of Cincinnati, and was also a member of the track team.
He earned his D.C. degree with Honors from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 2008. After graduating, he practiced and furthered his training in Seattle, WA then moved back to his home state of Ohio.
Because of his extensive background in sports and the current training he does for half marathons and triathlons, he believes that after the joint begins to be put back in the correct position and moving more freely, that is the perfect time to work on stretching and strengthening to stabilize and prevent injuries from happening.