Mobilize & Stretch Your Way To Improved Health & Performance
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 19 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand which area of the body to focus on based on tests they can perform at home.
- Stretch every major area of the body.
- Mobilize every major of the body with techniques and tools that are extremely easy to use.
- You may need basic stretching and mobilizing equipment if you don't already have. Check the first of the course handouts for specifics.
Experience the health and fitness benefits of stretching and mobilizing your body more. It's something that everyone knows they should do more but get stuck on what to do and how to do it. Whether you're the person who sits all day at a desk or someone who's training for their next big sporting event, this program has simple, easy-to-implement stretching and mobilizing movements that you can easily do at home or the gym.
- Short videos broken up by body region for easy access to the movements your looking for.
- I walk you through common injuries that I see in the office and which movements are best for them.
- Specific directions on what you should and should NOT be feeling with each stretch and movement.
- All of the stretches and movements are simple enough to do by yourself and at home.
This course if perfect for you if:
- You sit at a desk all day and want to improve your posture and overall health.
- You are runner or working out regularly and want some basic instructions on how to improve your flexibility and prevent injuries.
- You have a minor or chronic injury that you want to try and improve with at-home movements and stretches. This video is not designed to diagnose or treat any specific conditions but I do incorporate my clinical knowledge into the videos and give recommendations on what you should try on your own and when you should consult a physician.
- This course is for anyone who knows they should stretch and mobilize more. Whether your a beginner or seasoned athlete, there will be new content for you.
- You should NOT take this course if you are already a mobilization guru.
- You should take this course if you have a specific issue that you think will benefit from stretching or mobilizing more because I walk you through tests to do at home and what you should and should not feel with each exercise.
I walk you through how to best use the videos and what you should feel and not feel while stretching and mobilizing. Also attached are all of the mobilization tools that I work with in the videos. You don't need all of them to still get great mobilization and stretching in but these are by far my favorite and the most helpful.
Stretches for all area of the spine that are easy and safe.
Know what to look for in shoulder instability and how to check yourself at home for shoulder dsyfunction.