Watercolour Painting - How to paint Flowers
What you'll learn
- By the end of this course you will have learned new techniques and ways of working using watercolour
- By the end of this course your powers of observation will be enhanced
- By the end of this course you will have become aware of an aspect of colour theory and how this effects our lives.
- By the end of this course your ability to control and manipulate watercolour will be enhanced.
- Students taking this course will need a computer
- Students taking this course will need a printer.
During this course you will learn how to paint flowers using watercolours. The technique strongly emphasised is how to paint drops of water on petals
The course structure follows a logical progression from detailed illustrated instructions regarding the materials you will need, through to the drawing process, a techiniques demonstration, a short but comprehensive colour theory, lesson followed by detailed painting demonstrations for you to enjoy. Finaly you will be shown examples of Artists paintings and alternative approaches will be discussed.
There will be hand outs for you to download to be used as reference during the course.
The lectures are very easy to follow and the course encourages individual development therefore each student is encouraged to work at their own pace. Some will finish the course in a couple of hours, others will take longer.
If you wish to learn or already enjoy water colour painting and want to discover some new techniques and ways of working, then you will find this course both informative and enjoyable.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who would like to learn more concerning how to paint with watercolours will benifitt from this course.
- Beginners will find the course easy to follow and will acheive a great deal.
- The more experienced will learn something new to add to their knowledge.
I am a professional Fine Artist and a graduate of the Royal College of Art in LondonUK
I have exhibited widely in London UK, New York City USA, Dubai UAE, and more recently in Athens Greece.
Throughout my career I have taught in University Art Departments in London and other parts of the world my latest post being in Crete, Greece where I have a studio.
Watercolour painting has always featured in my own work, and I have taught this subject successfully to beginners and more advanced students for many years. I have developed a wide knowledge of the medium and teaching issues which arise, and I am confident in my ability to provide a comprehensive enjoyable course which is quite unique.